Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

citytilllidie

Its called rivalry , perhaps you can show me a post on RAWK or a Goon forum congratulating our club on our treble achievement ,but if you want to see these particlular two football clubs being heralded then go to the aformentioned forums or any media outlet , meanwhile i will continue slagging the Dippers off at every opportunity , after the coach attack they lost any ounce of respect from me , now jog on.
Here Here, old chap

Rochdale Blue

It is Angeliño. The enye over the ‘n’ changes the pronunciation from ‘no’ to ‘nyo’ in Spanish.
The g should be pronounced as an h too.

So it should be pronounced as Anhelinyo.
Remember the Liverpool fullback Coates, South American with a British surname, or at least spelt like one. He insisted on it being pronounced Coatees or something like that and Brazilians were outraged we didn't pronounce a certain players name Hobinho, even though they pronounce British names differently than we would. It's Angelino as far as I'm concerned.

GAZZA

Steve Nicol can't understand why Pep is letting the players pick next season's captain

There's a lot Steve Nicol doesn't understand.
Just because one guy wears the armband for the toss up doesn't mean the other players can't be vocal and shout advice to their team mates during the game.
What would have been 'interesting' is his view if Klopp had said the same thing about Liverpool's captain.

Neville Kneville

Paying homage to Kevin Prince Boateng's agent
There's a lot Steve Nicol doesn't understand.
Just because one guy wears the armband for the toss up doesn't mean the other players can't be vocal and shout advice to their team mates during the game.
What would have been 'interesting' is his view if Klopp had said the same thing about Liverpool's captain.

Tbf he probably doesn't understand most of the stuff Klopp does, either.

Groke

Not sure if this has already been done, but Paul Hirt’s pieces In the Times about the rags tour are absolutely hilarious. Looks like it’s been written by the rag pr deptarment with his name shoved on the byline. Shouldn’t happen in a respected national.
This is exactly what it is, people harp on about click bait but it's actually the two red tourist clubs directing media output half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.