Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That’s exactly what a bot would say.

Harrilew likes this.
  2. Kenward Garg

Kenward Garg

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    The latter, dude. City, under the far-seeing Sheikh Mansour and his associates, have destroyed the status quo forever. For those with a vested interest in the status quo, City will not receive the praise I believe they are rightly due.

Mike Cledford likes this.
  3. nmc

nmc

Some nice touches out there.... but the media narrative on the Beeb about the positive role of sport in the crisis couldn’t be more wrong. Sport has been incredibly, self righteous, slow to catch on and deluded in this crisis so far. The decision to postpone the Olympic’s was like pulling teeth. The football narrative has been beyond stupid with most 7 year olds outsmarting pundits - then again what’s new.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. stonerblue

stonerblue

BBC's best PL goalscorer vote has to be Aguero based on hid goals per game ratio alone.

5. willipp

willipp

Aguero, Shearer & Henry my top 3 in that order.

6. nmc

nmc

We won’t get a look in. Mason Greenwood followed by Mo Salad and Rashford.... ; )

7. hertsblue

hertsblue

Comes down to class. Our club offers this help quietly with no press/PR where others cannot do anything without letting the press know 1st

8. Fred_Quimby

Fred_Quimby

I too had a very nice chat with a guy from the club for about 10 minutes. The Mrs Q was pleasantly surprised as well. Thanks City.

9. franksinatra

franksinatra

That really is wonderful and heart-warming to hear and I completely agree it should be shouted from the rooftops.

I may have missed it but not seen it mentioned with regards other clubs either, which does highlight the mentality of large sections of the press that as usual they focus solely on the negatives.

10. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    Apart from when a certain clubs former manager shit himself on the hard shoulder ....the press were not told about this,lol
    That was all saved for the courtroom..