Media Thread - 2019/20

berryblue

Team supported
Manchester City
D,mirror & the star
They are living in a different world

If fewer people have bought fewer newspapers over the last three weeks, it is because they can't get out of the house. It isn't a organised attempt to get retribution,
Iv'e stopped buying the MEN on Sunday. Pissed off with any excuse to stick a pic of an ex Rag player in it for no particular reason.

TheCentralScrutinizer

Team supported
Manchester city
They really took exception to that bottom tweet didn't they, Matt Law in particular. Why does he need names anyway? He knows full well Sam is telling the truth there.
Wankers like Law have had it all their own way for far too long,now that they're getting called out for their bullshit/hypocrisy they just can't take it,its great seeing them flapping like this...

Bluearmy

Watford player just been saying give Liverpool the league.
Totally out of the blue, not connected with what was on, just bang 30 seconds and off.
Someone is getting desperate.

Also this bollocks about the EFL starting up and finishing their games in 56 days.

Hmm don't think so. Kdb and I'm sure other pros said they will need at least 3 or 4 weeks to get up to speed, so that is two and a half months already.
If there not back training by June theres a big Elephant in the room!!

Onholiday(somemightsay)

Media is panicking, newspapers have their begging bowls out pleading for sales; maybe there is a stark realism dawning that actually football, no it's more drastic than that, sport is dead. I really believe this pandemic is just the start. First, there was SARS now there's Covid 19 (which is a SARS 2 with extra protein, not started in a fish market but a laboratory) there will be more on the way from CCP, whose game plan is working, western society is breaking down and will have to re-invent itself and I see sport as a bye product will be a gonner.
I must have missed this being confirmed - could you point me in the direction so I can read up?

I would have thought this would have been very high up on conversation topics if well known.......

GAZZA

I find it so difficult to all that on twitter - there doesn't appear to be any logical order to read through it?

It's probably just me mind.........
It's not just you mate, I haven't a clue either. I clicked on one thread discussing Raheem Sterling and within a couple more clicks ended up reading about goat herding in the Andes.

Last edited:

Don't have an account?

Register now!