Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

So the smear campaign is all our fault because we are owned by "a nation state." Oh dear.

2. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Thanks for the dictionary definition but I think it’s safe to say that my vocabulary is significantly more extensive than yours.

Moreover, you conspicuously haven’t answered the question, something I have to endure with tedious frequency in the real world. So like when it happens in the real world, I’ll ask the question again.

To whom is he being a sycophant?

cheekybids likes this.
  3. Owned by a nation state is a whole lot better than taking your begging bowl to the state to furlough staff members. Here’s looking at the dippers and the north London bottlers nfl franchise.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. KS55

KS55

He claims the object of the sycophancy in the last para.

SilvaisSkyBlue likes this.
  5. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

I don’t believe he does. Synonyms are not the same as a definition. Happy to be corrected...

6. johnevans

johnevans

About six months ago when having a scoop or three with my Geordie pal, we got on to the topic of City's bad media image in general and the UEFA case in particular.

Using a piece of paper to hand, I started doodling the various bodies, clubs and power plays involved, linking them by lines and dotted lines, drawing on observations from yourself/Bobbyowen/Tolmie/BluesinceHydeRoad etc on here. It ended up looking like a plate of spaghetti. My chum said 'it's complicated, isn't it?' and admitted he, although an avid football fan beyond his beloved 'Toon', knew very little of all the goings-on we've had to put up with these past ten years.

Speaking over the phone with him earlier this week and touching on the imminent Saudi takeover at Newcastle, he said 'I've no doubt we'll have our own plate of spaghetti soon' Oh how we laughed..

I really hope City have several smoking guns in the back pocket. I want this lot sorted. Done for. Mort.

Shaggy likes this.
  7. SilvaisSkyBlue

SilvaisSkyBlue

Well done on being a condescending cock :) You know fúck all about me and what intelligence I may or may not have, go back to your drink and small claims court dealings :)

8. Stortz

Stortz

Wait til they’ve won the league. Sorry given the league then drop it Enola gay style!!

9. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Where did I mention your intelligence? You seem a bit insecure about that.

You were the one who posted a dictionary definition, the apotheosis of condescension.

And you still haven’t answered the question. Your comprehension skills are clearly deficient.

Your final sentence is half correct btw. Much of what I do revolves around drink; so score!

10. SilvaisSkyBlue

SilvaisSkyBlue

What outstanding intellect you are showing, synonyms are the the same as a definition, wow you have shown me with that one.

The definition of how I used the word sycophant was in the original post to the poster you which to defend. Then I subsequently answered you by saying the definition mostly fitted my description of the idiot I was originally replying too, so again my fúckwit friend refer to the posts I have stated in this post.

So in short, I could not give a flying fúck what you find as tedious, as reading most of your posts over the years on this forum fit the definition of that word perfectly.

Now you must have quite the case load of £250 claims or less for your very important solicitor work, crack on fella...