Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. SatOnTheWall

SatOnTheWall

Lock my door, I only think in Blue and white
    I know for a fact that I (and all other City fans I know) have never bricked another club's team bus on its way to a match. Nor has my club's website published the route that that bus would take on its approach to the stadium.

Some are a bit different.

2. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Whst makes you think the post was about you?

TheCentralScrutinizer likes this.
  3. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Team supported:
    just give me equality
    Good morning everyone, has anything been said in the media overnight about City ?

In fact over the last few days :-) Its a new day so can we keep this thread to City and the media ?

cheekybids, Ric and andyhinch like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Stortz

Stortz

Haven’t looked but I would hazard a guess at peps leaving. We’re still banned from Europe for two seasons. Possibly having titles stripped and all the players are off aswell is pretty much every day in the paper’s. Oh and project restart gets moved back another week in attempt to lift the scousers I mean nation!

5. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Team supported:
    just give me equality
    Yep, that is probably an accurate summary, cheers. :-)

Stortz likes this.
  6. Centurions

Centurions

I just know I'm going to regret it but the Tweet has been deleted now, what and who was it?

You certainly seem passionate about Liverpool, you bang on about them more than you do City. The Liverpool fan would probably post less if you and others stopped asking childish, loaded questions. If he is playing us he'll slip up or get bored all on his own.

Last edited: 17 May 2020
  7. Centurions

Centurions

A combined Philately Society & Glee Club? I'm not a great one for musicals but that would be interesting. It explains a lot about GDM as well.

gordondaviesmoustache likes this.
  8. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    I miss not having a media thread , we seem to have two liverpool threads running now :(

Heath Park and Bobbyespania like this.
  9. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

The other point that conspicuously passes certain posters by, is that it’s abundantly clear from his posting output that @Ric doesn’t like the gratuitous pile-on to someone who isn’t breaking the CoC.

This is someone who gives up a huge amount of his time and emotional energy keeping this place going so that fellow blues can freely and openly converse with each other. Perhaps some of these posters should reflect upon that - and and least try to show some fucking respect.

danielwood5 and Centurions like this.
  10. Franny's toilet roll

Franny's toilet roll

Directly or indirectly, Liverpool football club or their fans are a distraction for our club and fans. Not sure if it is intentional or not but for someone relatively fresh to this forum Greg Peck he's certainly made an impact. If he's a wummer you have to give him respect for the job he's doing