Media Thread - 2019/20

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
Sports journalism has been on a downward spiral for decades. Very few reporters are capable of generating a genuine news story from their own contacts. Holt used to be one of the better ones but he also seems to have been sucked into the world of social media tittle tattle. The traditional media brands are dying on their feet because people, especially football fans don't trust them any more. The BBC has become a laughing stock with its coverage of football, especially online.
we will soon wave goodbye to the final generation of old style sports reporters/reporting, no doubt.
but, what will fill the vacuum? im worried its going to get even worse than it is now.
i can see, pretty much, wall to wall bullshit and bluff!!

Gorton_Tubster

From RAWK, name the PL player they might be talking about :

" ***** quickly becoming one of the biggest c*nts in the PL
I started despising him last season, never seen anyone play with so much petulance, entitlement and snide. Glad ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** little c*nt."

Inter Me Nan

I started despising him last season, never seen anyone play with so much petulance, entitlement and snide. Glad ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** little c*nt."
Bernardo?

west didsblue

Salah?

MillionMilesAway

Dele Alli?

Don't have an account?

Register now!