Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Hoghead

Hoghead

Sane

2. mccity

mccity

It has to be Bernardo, every Liverpool fan I know despises him for all of the above. Only Liverpool fans though.

3. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

Yup, little evil Bernardo.

the full quote btw:

"Bernardo Silva quickly becoming one of the biggest c*nts in the PL"
    "I started despising him last season, never seen anyone play with so much petulance, entitlement and snide. Glad Trent and Robbo left something on the little c*nt."

4. BTH

BTH

I think, having waded through some of the deranged bile that pooled up on RAWK like vomit on the Sunday morning pavements of a big city, it may be Bernardo Silva. Now that criticism of Raheem Sterling has rightly fallen away, poor Bernardo seems to be Liveroool fans' new bogeyman however unfathomable.

Incidently, leaving the Holiday Inn yesterday I passed two groups of fans exchanging, er, pleasantries with each other. They were evenly matched numbers-wise and walking past the Blues were calling them Scouse something-or-others (couldn't quite make it out!) and they, in return, seemed to be giving as good back. The reality was somewhat more horrendous: the Scousers had singled out one City fan who - although not seen by me - was being denounced for being disabled!

After the shock of this, the booing and whistling during the National Anthem - however cretinous - paled in comparison.
    Despite this, Danny Murphy tentatively, if valiantly, led the inevitable backlash on Talksh!te this morning, but apparently it's something to do with a collective grievance over Hillsborough/the subsequent cover-up/Thatcher/the Establishment (take your pick) - all of which are tenuous, to put it mildly. Chief Anfield apologist Danny insisted it's been going on for ages and happily he has a convenient solution: get rid of it as it's pointless!
    https://talksport.com/football/5825...ational-anthem-community-shield-danny-murphy/

But if this is the case then it's not been picked up on widely by the media, to the best of my knowledge - although that wouldn't be too surprising given that the supposedly fearless and free British press generally run scared of criticising Liverpool FC, but imagine if it had been us doing it?

If you're unsure if we'd be treated differently, cast your mind back 11 years to the Munich anniversary Derby game at The Swamp. There was barely a newspaper in the land that hadn't hung, drawn and quartered City fans about our bad behaviour during that game. And that was before the game had even kicked off!

5. Inter Me Nan

Inter Me Nan

Go on Bernie lad, love the little fucker even more now.

6. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

What a crock of shite.

7. br88

br88

Liverpool fans hate Bernardo for one reason and one reason only...they are scared to death of him. They know he is just a brilliant player and can destroy them at any moment...haha!!!.

8. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Oliver Holt......if you read this forum. A weakened City side missing 3 possibly 4 starters played the current champions of Europe who played a full strength side bar one and outplayed them.
    Other teams may play the dog and duck cup. Anyone who understands sport knows neither side could afford to give one inch yesterday. The boost it would give a rival is too great. Ripples from this encounter will wash over both sides this season.
    Imagine one nil down away at Anfield , Pep can use to draw on and motivate by what we did to Europes royalty in first half and the result !

Dog and duck cup ?
    NO two heavyweights sparring with no holds barred for 6 rounds .
    City continue to be a machine......players,staff and pep. Your hard work is very evident. You have the LOVE and RESPECT of every citizen. If not Mr Holt.
    CTID

9. blueinsa

blueinsa

Apart from it being a Liverpool forum and full of twats, what really let’s RAWK down is the fact they allow posts literally wishing injury on players or applauding poor tackles.

cookster likes this.
  10. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Really?