Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. HalfwayUpTheKippax

HalfwayUpTheKippax

They are no longer credible journalists if they follow a troll account.

Mike Cledford and samarasra like this.
  2. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

Credible journalists?????

Dickhead Delaney and Corpulent Corbett. That scouse arsehole is a huge, steaming pile of shit. One of the nastiest individuals I've ever come across.

3. Proy

Proy

That would be a matter of opinion. For the record, I fully agree with your sentiments.

My point is that, they are by nature credible. Delaney, although fuck knows how, is cheif sports writer at the independent, is he not?

These are not 2 bit writers, these are people with a reasonable standing in their industry.

You could argue that doesn't give them credibility.

I guess my point is, I find even harder to compute how fucking stupid they actually are when you look at the detail of their roles. It is truly astounding.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. CelesteItis

CelesteItis

Lovely Merlin. Hull away and Newcastle (away?) passes to Dzeko missing.

5. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

I imagine that's being aired on BT Sport and they didn't want to half the audience......

mat likes this.
  6. bakerdave76

bakerdave76

, James Corbett.

7. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

It's as though they believe they are above being questioned?

If you are paid for your point of view (which they are very privileged for), they should be able to articulate their opinions - what's their beef (apart from being shown up for just following the path or greatest financial reward)?

johnevans likes this.
  8. mannion18

mannion18

What I don’t understand is, what does it matter if he is paid or not.
    What matters is whether or not what he says and pulls them up on is actually true.
    To bang on about him being paid has no relevance to the topics that are being discussed.
    They get paid to write the shite that they write but when confronted with actual facts being paid is no longer acceptable and comments do not deserve a response and the person is no longer worthy of a battle with the truth and facts.

9. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Who is James Corbett ? .. I dont follow the press/media;) going by the language he uses he doesnt work in the British press/media.

10. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

I am not sure the Saudi and Russian owned Independent website is a credible media outlet. It doesn't even publish a newspaper any more. I don't know Delaney's background but I don't think James Corbett has any qualifications as a journalist. The media these days is full of political activists and social media operators who have opinions but no track record as journa lists. This is the main reason public trust in the so-called mainstream media has broken down.