Media Thread - 2019/20

cookster

So this ryan flint chaps just writes online even though he s an imbecile ........do any of the bbc journos have an understanding of words,english......anything?????

boycott.
Don't think that's a BBC journo mate, more likely lifted from the comments section. Highlights how think the average football fan is though.

deano ou812

Well that's an interesting take.

Dear oh dear,there you have it praising them for spending big,yet only a season or so back we were demonised for spending £50 mill on an England international and if I remember correctly one hack then quoted football is dead to him because of it .these fuckers are absolute shithouses they deserve to be called out on it,furthermore if any of them showed up at the Etihad and were assaulted I’d refuse them any treatment,in fact I’d have them fucked out onto the street the scum of the earth ...

cookster

Dear oh dear,there you have it praising them for spending big,yet only a season or so back we were demonised for spending £50 mill on an England international and if I remember correctly one hack then quoted football is dead to him because of it .these fuckers are absolute shithouses they deserve to be called out on it,furthermore if any of them showed up at the Etihad and were assaulted I’d refuse them any treatment,in fact I’d have them fucked out onto the street the scum of the earth ...
From the same paper...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/kyle-walker-manchester-city-transfer-10793095

Don't have an account?

Register now!