Media Thread - 2019/20

remember arthur mann

My son moans about Jesus but he doesn't see the work he does like tracking back and making space for others. I think Jesus brings alot to City but people compare him to Aguero which isn't fair. Last night Citys front 3 of Jesus, Sterling, and Foden do so much closing down and tracking back. Dont forget 2 out of the front 3 scored last night I dont think that's a bad return.
A man who knows his football, unlike some on here.

@BluePhil8

My son moans about Jesus but he doesn't see the work he does like tracking back and making space for others. I think Jesus brings alot to City but people compare him to Aguero which isn't far. Last night Citys front 3 of Jesus, Sterling, and Foden do so much closing down and tracking back. Dont forget 2 out of the front 3 scored last night I dont think that's a bad return.
We win when he’s on the pitch more often than not, regardless of whether he scores. Tremendous, selfless player.

Rochdale Blue

It's not right that they don't highlight it, but the Spurs disallowed goal was an equaliser straight after they'd gone 1-0 down so did hugely affect the outcome of the game, so that part is right. The whole bollocks of not highlighting ours too is the issue, a crap call is a crap call and I think we're all sick of VAR trawling back through our goals to find something to disallow them for.
So both decisions should have been questioned without a doubt, and as you say, this is an issue that affects everyone and that should concern all genuine fans of all clubs. We have a media that has no interest anything other than the three parasite clubs in red boosting their ratings and income, it's time for the clubs to cut out the middleman and broadcast their own games.

Vic

We win when he’s on the pitch more often than not, regardless of whether he scores. Tremendous, selfless player.
We win more often than not whoever's on the pitch. I seriously think that in this team the Goat would score more (and his second touch was usually a header).

Tommy_Catons_Perm

Still fuck all at 8.55, seen some dick on a rollercoaster...Manford on now will he mention it while he's talking about nothing in general?
I listened to radio 5 live from 7.50 until 8.40. There was no sports news this morning to accompany the main news slot at 8.00 am. Virtually the whole 50 minutes that I listened was waffling about going to the pub tomorrow. Suddenly at 8.40, breaking news. Sane to Bayern Munich, followed by a begrudging mention of last night's 4-0 win !

PannickAtTheDisco

So both decisions should have been questioned without a doubt, and as you say, this is an issue that affects everyone and that should concern all genuine fans of all clubs. We have a media that has no interest anything other than the three parasite clubs in red boosting their ratings and income, it's time for the clubs to cut out the middleman and broadcast their own games.
and put me in charge of VAR.

balotellishaircut

Team supported
City
We win more often than not whoever's on the pitch. I seriously think that in this team the Goat would score more (and his second touch was usually a header).
Probably would, but goater wouldn't chase back like Jesus, Jesus is a great striker like RM away, brings show much to the team.

Don't have an account?

Register now!