Media Thread - 2019/20

blue b4 the moon

Think they're all a bit fucked, when we win it's always how bad whoever we were playing were.

After last night the choices are City were really good, our opponents were shite or take the ignore option.

They've all gone ignore...can't praise us and no bottle to call the dips shit.

@BluePhil8

Think they're all a bit fucked, when we win it's always how bad whoever we were playing were.

After last night the choices are City were really good, our opponents were shite or take the ignore option.

I just don’t care anymore because I don’t need the media’s validation. They know no more than the average fan in a pub, but don’t have the honesty or integrity.

Pep has won 8 trophies at City, Klopp has won 2 at Liverpool, and he’s had more time. These are facts.

City can win a treble this season, and that’s all that matters. If we do it, we’ve had the best campaign out of any team in Europe (again).

balotellishaircut

Team supported
City
Who knows when Aguero hangs up his boots pep might not set City up with a out and out front man. Like last night Jesus isnt an out and out striker but we scored four goals and Jesus had a hand in at least one in the build up
exactly totally agree, but fans better get used to Jesus coz he's going nowhere.

tolmie's hairdoo

A particular highlight was that twunt Keane before the game saying we were in for a tough game because of the intensity he could see from Liverpool in the warm-up.

45 minutes later, it's apparently because they decided to have the night off.

The most delicious thing, however, was snippy Klipperty.

He was caught between having to defend his own team's professionalism and how that would only highlight how good City are.

Klopp thought it was best in the end of go full City love-in, just to try and highlight what an achievement it is for his poxy, one-dimensional outfit.

It was killing him inside.

MillionMilesAway

A particular highlight was that twunt Keane before the game saying we were in for a tough game because of the intensity he could see from Liverpool in the warm-up.

45 minutes later, it's apparently because they decided to have the night off.

The most delicious thing, however, was snippy Klipperty.

He was caught between having to defend his own team's professionalism and how that would only highlight how good City are.

Klopp thought it was best in the end of go full City love-in, just to try and highlight what an achievement it is for his poxy, one-dimensional outfit.

It was killing him inside.
I heard the Keane comment and thought it was pretty odd, as was the revision by the commentators that City have two other trophies to play for and that this makes them not slack off.

City are fairly safe in second, and might prioritise the two they can win.
Also Liverpool now only have 3 pts spare if they want to break the 100 pt record. Draw two and they can only equal it. Surely that would spur Liverpool on?

tolmie's hairdoo

I heard the Keane comment and thought it was pretty odd, as was the revision by the commentators that City have two other trophies to play for and that this makes them not slack off.

City are fairly safe in second, and might prioritise the two they can win.
Also Liverpool now only have 3 pts spare if they want to break the 100 pt record. Draw two and they can only equal it. Surely that would spur Liverpool on?
Preaching to the choir mate. We know all this. Liverpool will surely remind us all of their true-greatest status by hitting eight passed Aston Villa on Sunday.

Last night was only their third game back, no? I mean, The game last night was City's third in the space of seven days!!

Tb1981

Preaching to the choir mate. We know all this. Liverpool will surely remind us all of their true-greatest status by hitting eight passed Aston Villa on Sunday.

Last night was only their third game back, no? I mean, The game last night was City's third in the space of seven days!!
Their training must just be long balls and running

Mike Cledford

Team supported
Man City
H

My mum used to say 'if you cant say anything good about someone, dont say anything at all'.
The pricks are physically and mentally incapable of saying anything good about us no matter how true and deserved it is.
So they choose the ignore option without any of the decency or honour meant by my mum.

mayo31

I just don’t care anymore because I don’t need the media’s validation. They know no more than the average fan in a pub, but don’t have the honesty or integrity.

Pep has won 8 trophies at City, Klopp has won 2 at Liverpool, and he’s had more time. These are facts.

City can win a treble this season, and that’s all that matters. If we do it, we’ve had the best campaign out of any team in Europe (again).
Exactly this.

The case of Foden highlights it most to me. For at least 2 seasons now we have been told by these pundits that he should either leave City or go on loan to get more game time.

Now when they see him seamlessly slip into the side they are raving about him, not one mentions the fact that one of the best coaches of all time had this planned all along.

They are dickheads, one and all.

The last newspaper I bought was in May 1999 on the day my son was born and I only did that because I had a newspaper from the day daughter was born in Sept 1996. That one I never bought, I found that in the maternity unit. I looked at the 1996 one a while back, Alan Ball was in charge and we lost away to Sheff Utd, 2 nil in Div 1. There was a paragraph at best talking about us.

I rarely listen to the pre match or post match waffle and occasionally do on MOTD

Don't have an account?

Register now!