Media Thread - 2019/20

Rochdale Blue

Great comment on F365 about 'this mean more' changing to 'this doesn't mean anything' in 90 minutes. Judging from the comments from fuming dippers today, that's absolutely true.

LucahArchie10

Laughed my knackers off this morning Keown the fucking No 1 clown just said it wasnt the true Liverpool & it reminded him of the Arsenal teams that won it early & the switched off always loosing a couple but the switching back on to win the FA Cup nothing about City...

Barcon

Laughed my knackers off this morning Keown the fucking No 1 clown just said it wasnt the true Liverpool & it reminded him of the Arsenal teams that won it early & the switched off always loosing a couple but the switching back on to win the FA Cup nothing about City...
Ironic considering that we are actually still in the F.A cup.

LucahArchie10

Ironic considering that we are actually still in the F.A cup.
He is one person I would love to see fuck up live on TV & be sacked, that twat should be hammered for his laundering quote he kept saying.

I can't believe the club doesn't throw the book at people like him he is one wanker.

leithblue

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...strained-by-usual-shackles-on-england-players

quite a nice article here, liked this bit too -

True, there is a temptation to conclude you could pick a cured serrano ham to play alongside Kevin De Bruyne and you’d end up thinking, hmm, that desiccated pork shank mounted on a wooden board is actually quite decent and could, if pressed, do a job ahead of Eric Dier in the holding role.

Don't have an account?

Register now!