Media Thread - 2019/20

The Future’s Blue!

Team supported
City
Dion Dublin spouting utter fucking bollocks about Foden and City at the moment on 5 Live.
He’s a plank who is now portrayed as an ex-United player even though he only played about 12 games over the 2 seasons he was there.

Says it all about his populist media image when during a recent MOTD programme he shamelessly trots out his daughter in a full Liverpool kit.

Wanker.

Blue Mist

Team supported
just give me equality
Same old tropes about Foden playing minutes. Also, it's been more difficult at City because we've got 30 or 40 first team players, which is very strange, as I thought everybody had a squad of 24.
Did he mention a loan ? The quicker he goes to Walsall the better for his career and England I say.

Blue_eyes

Clip has title of "Pep furious about financial fair play question",is that really what it was, or are the shits just trying to make Pep look guilty re ffp? I think that it was a shit question designed to offend from a shit and bitter journo, but they seem to be trying associate it with ffp as if Peps somehow "in on it", absolute wankers.

Kris_Musampa

A friend of a friend who works in a senior position for BBC Sport at Media City told me back at Xmas time that, a directive had been issued to sports editors that there was to be no negative reporting of LFC on BBC Sport pages.

In my opinion, there is no argument that this is absolutely true!

Earlier this week I was reading the HYS comments on the back of the BBC match report from the scouse game. There was dogs abuse flying around on there, mainly from scouse posters, and it was pissing me off! so, against my normal inclinations, I posted as follows:

*Champions.

Well done VAR & Covid, Liverpool couldn't have done it without you

It got binned off by the site mods!

Dear BBC Visitor,

Thank you for contributing to the BBC web site.
Unfortunately we've had to remove the content below because it contravened one of our House Rules.

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
Contain swear words or other language likely to offend."

I have to say I'm well chuffed! I've never been "moderated" before, I'm a real rebel!

GazR

A friend of a friend who works in a senior position for BBC Sport at Media City told me back at Xmas time that, a directive had been issued to sports editors that there was to be no negative reporting of LFC on BBC Sport pages.

Earlier this week I was reading the HYS comments on the back of the BBC match report from the scouse game. There was dogs abuse flying around on there, mainly from scouse posters, and it was pissing me off! so, against my normal inclinations, I posted as follows:

*Champions.

Dear BBC Visitor,

Unfortunately we've had to remove the content below because it contravened one of our House Rules.

Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable

I have to say I'm well chuffed! I've never been "moderated" before, I'm a real rebel!
that is comedy gold from the Beeb. How on earth is that worthy of being removed?!!

WestGorton

*Champions.

Dear BBC Visitor,

I am always getting that on there. I don't get whats wrong with calling them Scouse vermin?

Don't have an account?

Register now!