Media Thread - 2019/20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Kippax77

Kippax77

Team supported:
    Man City
    I feared for thursday's game due to the fact that they had 8 days to prepare, and knew they wanted to beat us badly.
    So was super proud of our lads for going relentless on them. I'm so happy they won it without playing last week cos that feeling is nowhere near as good as winning it through a game, QPR, West ham and Brighton were awesome games/results compared to a mirky sunday afternoon when WBA dicked utd for us.
    Really hoping the scousers don't have a Jesus moment (cementing the 100pts) in their last game of the "season" like we had.

2. Kirkstall Blue

Kirkstall Blue

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    How disgusting is that question it’s the first time I’ve seen it, what a question to ask anyone least of all our manager,I’m surprised PeP Didn’t land one on him.

Bobbyespania and spider blue like this.
  3. bluebanana83

bluebanana83

Even if they do they’ll never get near 100 goals so for all this best team ever rubbish they’ve not gone all out in every competition like we did while plundering goals left right and centre. However, the media likes to omit the fact we also scored 100+ to go with the 100 points

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Kippax77

Kippax77

Team supported:
    Man City
    And never gave up in our pursuit of silverware, hence the difference between pep and klopp.
    i know which side my toast needs buttering

GOULDYBOBS and samarasra like this.
  5. blueju

blueju

I was moderated for the first time a couple of weeks ago on the MailOnline website under an article about club shops being allowed to open and a headline picture of the usual gloryboys outside the rags megastore, I was first to comment . I merely set the scene that I have witnessed, the coach pulling up on a dismal, grey weekday and all the Irish boys traipsing off meandering through Salford quays and up to the swamp. Once there on the forecourt the cameras begin to flash as they lay their eyes on this ground they’ve worshipped from childhoo.....sorry since 1992, but never seen. Then it’s off into the megastore before returning back into the drizzle and their sad teary eyed shuffle back to the coach, laden down with bags full of red garbage and off to their dreary cut price city centre hotel and the sanctity of their twin bedroom where they quickly rip the contents of their shopping bags open and chuck on their family man pj’s.

Dear sir, after numerous complaints your post has been moderated and deemed unfit for this website ....booo Fucking hoooooo

Last edited: 5 Jul 2020
    dave1967, bluealf, BrianW and 9 others like this.
  6. cleavers

cleavers

Given our games left, we could get 100 goals again this season, I hope Pep has set them that target, it's just over 3 a game.

7. birch villa

birch villa

Quality

8. lefty goldblatt

lefty goldblatt

Today's Sunday Telegraph has an article "picking on" Jesus, just for the sake of it. Yet, (I can guarantee without reading) they'll be praising Greenwood at the rags, clamouring soon, for the first of his 70 England caps

9. JASR

JASR

1st name on the teamsheet next time England play.
    Some bloke called Sterling will make the reserves.

the independent back page headline over a picture of greenwood ‘the future is here’
    Mail on Sunday , smaller same pic ‘Oles new wunderkid’

10. GAZZA

GAZZA

On the Radio 5 show The Squad at dinner time one of the presenters hailed Greenwood as the best two footed player in the world.