Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Academica

07:00pm

The PressBox

Danny Kelly, Simon Jordan and Shaun Custis are joined by a behemoth of Fleet Street to pick apart the stories that have been filling our back pages

Given the right result, could be worth a listen tonight.

waspish

07:00pm

The PressBox

Danny Kelly, Simon Jordan and Shaun Custis are joined by a behemoth of Fleet Street to pick apart the stories that have been filling our back pages

Given the right result, could be worth a listen tonight.

What’s the point if we win it won’t be a discussion about how can Uefa change so they not dictated to by the history clubs or be all about how it’s the end of football ffp now that an owner can inflate there sponsors to what ever level they want.

Academica

What’s the point if we win it won’t be a discussion about how can Uefa change so they not dictated to by the history clubs or be all about how it’s the end of football ffp now that an owner can inflate there sponsors to what ever level they want.

Thing is if we win I won't give a fuck what they say, will be good just listening to them rant. Anyway we need the right result first, one thing for sure if the result goes the other way I will be off all media for months.

nmc

Team supported
MCFC
Someone mentioned the word ‘queer’. Another replied highlighting the ‘PC’ aspect of using the word. I added a link to an article discussing the contemporary use of the word.

Too right - it’s a reclaimed word and many people refer to themselves as ‘queer’.

Blue Llama

It doesn't matter what the verdict is, if its in our favour none of the detractors will eat humble pie and it will still be City cheated. So whilst wanting the moral victory its not going to feel like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.