Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomJ

Get used to it. They were all licking their lips and probably had news reports written up to last weeks on us losing this so it’s no shock they are all acting like someone pissed on their chips.

hampshireblue

It's still on iplayer but I don't know how to put it on here. Cheeky twat even went on to say it was "City's best result for a long long time"

hammersmithlad

Just listened to a guy on Sky News with Sally Gomersall, think his name was Carl. Came across as rational, reasonably informed and completely unbiased ..... I'm just off for a lie down!
Kaveh Solhekol....watched the same SS clip & I too were amazed how balanced & reasonable he was commenting on the subject.

He also went to some lengths of anti-FFP hyperbole by quoting lines of "FFP was dreamed up by Platini" & making it clear they were fined for non-cooperation with UEFA which in City's defense was based on hacked information & therefore reluctant to engage with UEFA.

Most likely will be docked a weeks wages for his commentary on events!

Ban-jani

Anyone other club in the country would have been supported by the media and the news today would have been celebrated.

Imagine if it was even Chelsea or Spurs, not even the Rags/Liverpool, they’d have backed them 100% today.

You know when you’re it when they don’t just dislike you, they’re obsessed with disliking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.