Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulchapo

Was looking to see if this article was mentioned here. Talking about how City ex-employees were "astonished" with the CAS verdict. I wonder if these "ex-employees" are the ones now hired by the dippers seeing as this pathetic excuse of a journalist is a Liverpool reporter/fan.

If they're ex employees they could be partly responsible for the mess we found ourselves in so I'd shut their fucking mouths if I was them.

Trojan1962

Nice interview with Martin Lipton from the Sun on Sly News, basically telling it as it is and what we have all been saying about UEFA and the other big clubs. He was saying what a great day this is for the club and a bad day for UEFA and how changes at the top of that organisation will now take place.

CrownPointBlue

Team supported
Manchester City.
The headlines start to come out slowly, full on attack from English press on City, ostly concentrating on how much 9m euros for city owner and no moral victory, and time barred instead of anything Uefa said was not established as per CAS award.

They really wanted us to fail today and now they are very bitter and it shows in their articles. They cant hide their feelings.

God I hope the same guys gets rotten fish and expired, mouldy food next time they are at the Etihad enjoying our games.

Shouldn’t be allowed in Manchester never mind the Etihad !!

Welcome committee??

Blue Llama

This guy is bonkers.
It's the usual response when all else fails. If these people had been equally selfriteous and vocal about other world conflicts where innocents were collateral I would have some respect for them. Democracy in China, wars in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, only interested with moral indignation when there is a link to City?

Onholiday(somemightsay)

Nice interview with Martin Lipton from the Sun on Sly News, basically telling it as it is and what we have all been saying about UEFA and the other big clubs. He was saying what a great day this is for the club and a bad day for UEFA and how changes at the top of that organisation will now take place.
Once sanctioned by Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Juve, United, Liverpool et al.............

Northernstorirs

It's the usual response when all else fails. If these people had been equally selfriteous and vocal about other world conflicts where innocents were collateral I would have some respect for them. Democracy in China, wars in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, only interested with moral indignation when there is a link to City?

It's beyond delusional and almost a mental illness. The likes of Miguel and Mackenna are fantasists who have a strange obsession linking City with mass murderer.

I wonder if Mackenna is aware that his Primark shirts are manufactured in a child sweat shops. Delaney works for a Russian/Saudi owned paper, shall we check on their human rights record?

PannickAtTheDisco

We really need to just sweep through this lot, the fact they're still carrying on peddling lies about us just screams for us to deal with them, once and for all.

City, thank you for dealing with UEFA at CAS, but honest to God sort these arses out.

Bodicoteblue

Just put talkshit on for the first time in months....
I truly forgot just how incredibly dense Darren gough is.
Quite scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.