Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat

I lasted 15 seconds watching Sunday Supplement.

I can’t believe there’s millions that believe the shite coming out of these so called impartial sports journalists mouths.

argyle

I can’t believe there’s millions that believe the shite coming out of these so called impartial sports journalists mouths.

What was said?

Ennis

I don’t know why you put yourself through it. I usually don’t mind Sunday supplement but it has been given a wide berth today

mat

I don’t know why you put yourself through it. I usually don’t mind Sunday supplement but it has been given a wide berth today
I very rarely watch it nowadays. I was half hoping they’d be some mea culpa’s. Tuens out its the same bollocks just different arseholes talking shite.

lindy64

I just watched SS waiting to be displeased and in the end nothing happened really.
Highly harmless this morning.

Colin Bells Boots

Team supported
Manchester City
One to definitely swerve is the Irish Independent and a certain Eamon Sweeney - such a bitter and deluded twat.

If it wasn't such an insignificant " publication " I would suggest that City's lawyers should be all over it.

Reactions: dom

Oldbrougtonblue

Just read that piece the Irish Irish indie what utter drivel Eamon Sweeney needs a visit from the lawyers for spouting such bitter hated

bongsblue

My solution, and I've gone through all the emotions, anger, incredulity, sadness etc.etc., is to now give SS and most of the podcasts a wide berth. So many of you have correctly hit on the key problems with all these "shows" and their guests and the publications the guests write for. Personally now I have reached the point where I literally couldn't give a flying ****. Accept we are banging our heads against a brick wall and all that's left is for us to do now is sit and enjoy the generally wonderful football our club has been serving up to us for a decade. It will be interesting to see what comes out re the details of the CAS verdict but in all honesty we all know that even complete and utter vindication of our club's actions, past and present, will be reported and discussed with a less than fact based slant. Enjoy the sunshine.

1978 & still here

Team supported
Manchester City
I watch what I want to watch, but sometimes something is said about city which I don't agree with. I don't watch anything about the scum because they don't interest me.
I watched football focus yesterday and when the bit about foden had finished I turned the channel over. most of us would agree that the media don't like us, so I don't buy papers,my life is much better for all of the above..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.