Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam Tomorrow

Didn’t some abuse victims claim Childline and Rantzen ignored or covered up their complaints about Saville and others at the BBC ?

Esther Rancid said something to the effect that she didn’t originally believe those who accused Saville because ...wait for this....they were children! Some people have suggested Childline was set up as a gatekeeping operation for the pervy stars.

Mike Cledford

Team supported
Man City
I like to think of the Olden Days when unashamedly the papers would all get behind any British team playing Johnny Foreigner. Ot was simply pure bias but it was the done thing.
By and large they still do it but just dont include City. Not very nice to know that our media will prefer any other team left even dodgy ones than the only British team still in.

AshtonBlueMooner

It's like night follows day. The sheep in the media try and destabilise us whenever we have a big game coming up. A lot of those journos look like they were badly bullied at school (shame) so they like to stick in a group to try and stop them from being bullied again. Poor souls. Baa

Jimmieblue

It can only be racism. I’m convinced that had we been taken over by Americans, or anyone else from a non Arab country, the media would be full square behind us. With litigation being how it is in America, these journalists wouldn’t dare keep trying to undermine the club. Roll on next season it will be retribution big time!

johnmcfcagain

Where to start? I must admit I have never been able to support the Rags in any game, even against Johnny Foreigner. If Saddam had got an eleven together with Bin Laden and Jerry Adams I would have cheered for them against the Rags - and now the Dippers. Does that mean I am not a patriot? NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.