Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOULDYBOBS

I lose stuff all the time. Pens, lighters, sense of dignity. But I've never lost a dossier about wealthy politician pedophiles. Maybe its just me

Mike Cledford

Team supported
Man City
But our media is mainly comprised of cnuts.
But a lot of the crap they come out with is swallowed not only by the hard of thinking but by quite knowledgeable fans of neutral teams. On holiday in Greece l usually find that the Greeks plus some other nations know far more about what really goes on in the PL. Just because they are not misled by our media.

urban genie

Fuck all else goingp so press need to find clicks, al in a days work for.them to churn out any old shite.

Beyond caring what they do tbf

lasereyes

It can only be racism. I’m convinced that had we been taken over by Americans, or anyone else from a non Arab country, the media would be full square behind us. With litigation being how it is in America, these journalists wouldn’t dare keep trying to undermine the club. Roll on next season it will be retribution big time!

Not even any doubt. Chelsea taken over by a Russian and treated nowhere near as badly by the media. Combination of racism and jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.