Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASR

We should have our own version of the 'Blue Carpet' for the players' arrival. All of us lined up by the press entrance and Danny & Natalie there to announce "And first into the press box - it's Ian Herbert. And he's followed by Miguel Delaney....".
'...oh is that a trip? Looks like one, Savage right in there... the commentators verdict, no trip... infact he's awarded a free kick to Savage...'

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported
FC Zurich (and city of course)
Tbh it's become so routine for the usual media outlets to run made up stories about the manager / best players leaving, or FFP just before a game against either set of red shite or a CL game that I'll be genuinely worried if it didn't happen.

nmc

Team supported
MCFC
Yeah - embarrassing for BT now seeing as they’ve win their league
The same BT that had The Ginger Pig and Plug as guests when we were in the semi-final a few years ago and both said they wanted Real to win - no other English team would be treated with such contempt. I cancelled BT after that.

tolmie's hairdoo

I think a few barged their way into the old press room at Maine Road behind the blue door in the Main Stand concourse
They never got inside mate. I was in the press room that night and went outside to have a word with the lads and tell them the journo working the game for The Mirror that night was an old freelancer who supported Bradford City, Lindsay Sutton.

spacecadet

I know Sam Lee has quite the fan club on here, so if anyone wants to be a journalist just like Sammy boy, then here's your chance for the small price of £25:

Is this clown for real? Two years on indentures to the company, working all hours God sent. Then a NCTJ tough examination to pass with two years of hard earned coursework to follow. Horrible doorstep death knocks any hour of the day or night. This fuckin' idiot can put you in to sport journalism for 25 sheets? That is why journalism? In this country is in the state it currently is. What a fuckin' clueless bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.