Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_eyes

Good to see that thae bbc are back in love with the fa cup again this year(their footy page full of gush for arse)and headlines like"an fa cup final fit for 90000"and "the wembley showpiece that deserved so much more". Funny, cos last years was rubbish, with parts of the "journalistic" media showing more interest in Peps income than the actual game. How refreshing though, that plucky underdogs like arse have won it, its not as if they have any connection with the sponsors or anything, or have won it before.....or didnt commit any more than two fouls during 97+ minutes...or get a 50/50 pen or 50/50 sending off in their favour is it!!
Sorry if this sounds a bit bitter, I am just returning some of the bile that I/City get from their fans.

Mike Cledford

Team supported
Man City
BBC news just said Arsenal won 2-0 in today’s FA Cup final ffs
That happens far too often. Whether it is written or spoken, their job is quite simple - get it right. On Breakfast they get things wrong and laugh about it.
Good job air traffic controllers and pilots are more professional.

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
The thing with the press/media the big story is how ffp isnt fit for purpose. Why arent the press/media investigating why ffp allows clubs to build up huge debt and this is seen as a model way to run a football club. Just because some clubs sell lots of shirts and breaks the transfer record every season is not a good model.

We know the answer why. I am just surprised that fans of other clubs who would love an owner like ours side with the clubs with huge debt. If their clubs were ever taken over ffp is there to stop them yet they dont see it.

Rochdale Blue

Have to laugh at an article in f365. They claim we've put a spoke in the rags bid to sign Grealish from Villa because of the £40 million paid for Ake. Apparently Villa say their man is worth £80 million if our man is worth a penny.

kaz7

Our ever reliable state broadcaster the BBC has sat on news of a Russian vaccine for 3-4 days without telling you (Russia has well-advanced plans to start vaccinating sections of their population in 10 days but it's not deemed newsworthy in a global pandemic??!). Even if Russia are jumping the gun, I'd still have thought it was newsworthy and really worth some kind of medical reporting.
It is a non story because it is a nonsense that they are even within sniffing distance of a vaccine,anyone in Russia who willingly has it is mental

peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
That happens far too often. Whether it is written or spoken, their job is quite simple - get it right. On Breakfast they get things wrong and laugh about it.
Good job air traffic controllers and pilots are more professional.
you've never worked at Manchester airport mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.