Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue b4 the moon

He reckons that Raz’s pace will really trouble Sergio Ramos. They actually pay people to put this sort of thing out there! The state of the old time pundits, bring on Micah!
There's no surprise with the standard of football pundits all lies, shite and agendas.

I watch plenty of horse racing, it's a different world, knowledgeable, unbiased etc. To the extent I'd give them a job in the footie.

Impeccable One

Fuck me, this report!!!!

It must have been written by Woodwards mum

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...boola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=organic
Eddy Twoplanks is a genius .... He has now identified a further 16 pieces of Deadwood in the first team squad. Combined they would have cost the club 300 million in wages over the next two years. Eddy is cancelling their contracts, letting them leave on a free and giving 200m of the money saved to allow Ole to strengthen the team (the other 100m is being used by the Glaziers to support their other failing businesses).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.