Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisian

Team supported
Paris Saint Germain
Just seen that post from ESPN just after our win against Atalanta :

I guess you can expect the same kind of reporting after you'll beat Lyon.

ESPN and Bleach Report are some of the most salty US journo i have ever seen.

Btw, i love the comments of the Chelsea fans, chastising another club for being a rich oil money club. Incredible self awareness !

gordondaviesmoustache

From the MEN.....

Pep Guardiola’s side will be eyeing up a place in the semi-finals for the first time in the competition as they take on their French counterparts in Portugal on Saturday.
They are an absolute fucking disgrace. An unprofessional embarrassment. Have some fucking self-respect.

feedmpenzaandhewillscore

Front of the kippax chomping on a wagon wheel
Simon Stone is just a troll. He knows what he is doing when he posts something like that about City and PSG. He knows it will attract the usual racist comments from fans about "oil and blood money" etc etc. Some call it banter. I call it encouraging hate and you can already see from many of the comments on the BBC thread that my view is realistic.
The end result of this sort of social media activity is our fans being physically attacked outside Anfield and Old Trafford.
The BBC should stop lecturing people about the poisonous trolls on social media. They are a huge part of the problem.
Stone is a disgrace but don't expect the BBC to do anything about it.

The rags and their sycophants like giving it out, look how they started crying about Twitter when they were ripping Phil Jones. If you can’t take it don’t make stupid claims like the next Duncan Edwards when you sign someone.

gordondaviesmoustache

The rags and their sycophants like giving it out, look how they started crying about Twitter when they were ripping Phil Jones. If you can’t take it don’t make stupid claims like the next Duncan Edwards when you sign someone.
Or put up a banner mocking your local rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.