Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Asa's left peg

Asa's left peg

You're right. They don't get it on so many levels. Their sycophantic ramblings are no surprise now, but they don't get the real essence of competitive sport. It's about struggle and effort and never give up attitude, and if you lose - you get up, dust yourself down, think about what you nay have done wrong, change some stuff and try again. This dickhead wants to give up now and tie one hand (or leg) behind our backs. All sport goes in cycles. The Magyars, Brazil 70, Cruyff's Ajax are all gone now. We'll be gone soon enough - enjoy the beauty while you can - and celebrate it.

JULES likes this.
  2. If headlines were truthful:

FOR THE GOOD OF US BITTER RAG AND DIPPER JOURNALISTS, SPURS NEED TO BEAT CITY

eastmanc and Dave S like this.
  3. cookster

cookster

Only if they keep pontificating about Human Rights like Delaney. Why shouldn't we highlight his hypocrisy?

4. lust overlord

lust overlord

basking in the glow of my own self importance.

In an ideal world....However.

Journalists and "HR champions" are linking City,and by extension the fans support of the club, to atrocities committed in the middle East to score clicks,they know the pool and Utd fans will lap it up and our support will defend.
    I know in my mind whose behaviour is the worst.

5. laserblue

laserblue

I would seriously hold Delaney responsible for his bitter hate fuelled hypocrisy seeing as he has plenty to say about City's owner.

SWP's back likes this.
  6. SWP's back

SWP's back

Absolutely yes. If they are going to moralise about Middle Eastern owners in their articles then they’re fucking hypocrites and if it mattered that much to them then they’d seek employment at another newspaper.

7. Ric

Ric

That’d be a fucking ridiculous article at the best of times, but after ONE game of the new season?! This sort of stuff was never written about other clubs when they were dominant.

Petetheblu and cookster like this.
  8. Fair dues to him Colin Murray walked from Talksport when Murdoch bought the station. These hacks wouldn’t though, who would employ them? They’d be lucky to get a job writing the news letter for the local church.

SWP's back likes this.
  9. Jordie

Jordie

Sheik Mansour will get bored soon.

10. jrb

jrb

I don’t remember a single Journalist writing Spurs should win last season’s CL final for the good of Football, as Liverpool had already won it 5 times, and if they won it again for the 6th time, you’d never hear the f***ing last of it. No, not a single Journalist. In-fact, it was the complete opposite. Liverpool winning the CL was good for Football.