Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Kevinbluefc

Kevinbluefc

The English media will now try and find a Manchester City link to the fan who injured Adrian.His uncle's,brother mate flew Etihad Airway or something.Will be top priority to discredit this fan,as being a scouse fan,cant be one there own

eastmanc likes this.
  2. citizen_maine

citizen_maine

as long as he holds City fans responsible for the conduct of people who don't even own us

3. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

Can anyone recall when any journalist or any interviewer asking the question of, how can we stop this team from winning. I dont remember any season in which Liverpool or United games were previewed and almost begging for someone to find a way to stop them from winning.

With us it every fucking week

mac, BrianW and eastmanc like this.
  4. crazyg

crazyg

How many times do you need to be told?

IT WAS A CHELSEA FAN!!!

5. qatar blue

qatar blue

Nicky Summerbee currently on BEIN sports. He is very good, surprised not seen more of him.

6. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

Pep comes to Premier league
    Media say he cant hack it in the PL
    Pep beats premier league
    Media want revenge

GAZZA likes this.
  7. BLUEYESTU

BLUEYESTU

Soccer Saturday panel are absolutely waxing lyrical about Raheem! Refreshing to hear.

8. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

He WAS a Chelsea fan but will have transferred allegiance!

There's an article in the DT on the page after they have shoe-horned a Dipper double spread, but it's Tottenham-centric and there's just a wee slant emphasising what Pocchy thinks he has to do to beat us! They are clearly not planning to be BORED to death with the fluidity and positivity of our footy! Oh, how the RDAHMeedya are desperate for a City defeat. They've been waiting long enough. I suppose they feel like we did when we couldn't have bought a goal at The Swamp for all those years let alone a point! Cvnts, the lot of 'em!

9. JPAMCR

JPAMCR

When said employee is linking the club and fans to exactly the same war, and the same side of that war, that his bosses are involved in then absolutely I am. He’s quite happy to take their money while accusing City of somehow being complicit in human rights abuses. He’s an absolute hypocrite who if he held the same principles that he wants me, and you, (and every other blue on here) to have, he would resign from his job.

That he hasn’t speaks volumes about him.

Bilboblue likes this.
  10. Bobbyespania

Bobbyespania

Text my mate this morning about football focus and i said i bet the rags and littlewoods fc get most of the show and bingo. Littlewoods fc were mentioned has European cup winners then city get a four minute slot and no mention of treble winners. Then Dublin goes on to say City need to strengthen because Kompany who played most of last season has left. Wtf is he on.