Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. andyhinch

andyhinch

I’m a proper FOC :-)

2. mike1923

mike1923

Paul Merson on Sky Sports:

‘Since this new rule started when they can pass the ball in the six-yard box, why have they all started doing that? No one did it last year, and now they're all doing it.’

At a guess, nobody did it last year because it was against the rules last year, Paul.

3. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    Media is doing's manager's talk work for our players since Saturday. My God, we overreacted here but media are in complete hysteria. Is there any Liverpool supported betting company to pay out Liverpool champions bets? It's past the point.

Fordyboy46 likes this.
  4. SamBlue

SamBlue

One loss and the avalanche of bullshit started...tS and The Ginger One is in full force at it right now. 'Otamendi has a mistake in him every game' is one of those, just repeat it many times and it becomes true,..., if Stones was accused of something in the past couple of years was 'not good defender, just good at playing from the back'. Suddenly he is useless playing from the back. The CD who was the worse from playing from the back, namely the captain Kompany, suddenly became that missing link and reason we are struggling. Morons!

5. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Our first league defeat for SEVEN months and the ensuing media frenzy is hilarious , Pep has lost the plot , our defence is a disaster area , title race over by Xmas , even had a Rag telling me how shite our defence is !!! Every team is allowed a completely shite performance at least a couple of times a year , luckily we have had one of ours early doors and although it only leaves 33 games to recover the five point deficit , should we be worried ............should we f*ck its the Dippers their arse will be twitching in April whilst we come up on the rails to take their holy grail in May.

6. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    They are desperate for Liverpool to win it. Pep should be knighted if he pulls this season too.

7. bangkokblueballs

bangkokblueballs

All fuel for the fire that is Pep!!

8. Barcon

Barcon

"WHEN" mate. There is no if.

9. big gaz

big gaz

JRIAC enough said.

10. Bill the Blue

Bill the Blue

Team supported:
    The only football team to come from Manchester!
    Keep saying the same thing and eventually it will happen.. then catflap junior will puff his chest out and tell everyone "I told you so, ain't I clever!... T*sser.