Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Colthekid

Colthekid

Shock. Liverpool fan predicts Liverpool win. And according to the BBC that's supposed to be the "sort of prediction we are after!".

2. karen7

karen7

I wish people would stop giving that **** airtime!

3. SatOnTheWall

SatOnTheWall

Lock my door, I only think in Blue and white
    I like how he has got a Blue Tick to show he is the real miguel delaney and not an imposter. He is just so important and well known. PMSL

4. They can have the transfer market cup, think we’ve embarrassed them at playing football for a very long time now. Last time they finished above us in the league? 2013?

5. KS55

KS55

And and and.....we signed Rodri ffs.

6. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Yesterday morning we had Klopp gurning & Frank both talking on video at the press conferences, today Spurs & City got the total of one line of dialogue from salty Sally between us.

All very strange... not.

Last edited: 18 Sep 2019
    Hillockblue likes this.
  7. markprendy

markprendy

The only thing embarrasing is what they paid for Maguire and the journo that wrote the article

Nooks likes this.
  8. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

My, oh my (as Rod Steiger would say!) The Dozy Torygraph this morning has a column inch on Dipper and CFC demises on the front of the main paper, and then we have to wait till Page 12 of the sports section to get to the Scouser match report. What was that about burying bad news? Oh, and we get a double page spread BEFORE that - but only 'coz we seem to have some local difficulty at CB, it is getting the full DT milking with the unwritten hope that it is instrumental to our reverse this evening. We only ever get that numberof column inches when they want to swill some MCFC bad news!

Last edited: 18 Sep 2019
    Newman Noggs likes this.
  9. hammocity

hammocity

They don’t hide it anymore, the BBC match report had a “HYS” on the match, not many Dippers posting other than the childish “six times” reposte, plenty of other fans having a pop, the good old Beeb then closed the comments at 23:59, just over 2 hours after the final whistle, absolute wankers.

10. Fiftyyearsandcounting

Fiftyyearsandcounting

There's a piece in the MEN concerning City's current lack of defensive players; it mentions again, City not buying either Van Dijk or Maguire.
    Despite the knocking these two players get on this website, clearly Pep wanted them at out club and I don't believe money would have been a real problem. Real Madrid, PSG, Juve' Barcelona et al, no one seem to beat them with the spending stick.
    I just wonder if all the "Bought The Title" jibes has had an effect on Pep. Perhaps he feels he need to prove HE IS the world's best coach and win without spending?
    Well, for one, I don't care what we spend, I'd love to see the world's best player at City. The more we win, the more others moan, rant and rave -great!
    I've supported City since the mid-50's, up and down like a tart's knickers. These great times won't last; but keep it going for as long as possible.