Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Newman Noggs

Newman Noggs

And this is the point. People bang on about click bait but that only explains the negative headlines often unrelated to the content of the article beneath it.

What we are seeing is a visceral hatred borne of a) Liverpool/United fanaticism and b) the threat to careers built on that very fanaticism. They are like cornered rats and now see their particular media merely as platforms to attempt to damage our commercial competitiveness and fir the same reason, as propaganda vehicles for the clubs they support.

2. scousemanc

scousemanc

Assuming you can find it

3. Rochdale Blue

Rochdale Blue

After reading it I would assume most people wouldn't want to find it. I just don't understand how anyone would want to make a living by stirring up animosity between fans and then go on to moralise about their behaviour when it all kicks off.

4. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

See that's the problem, sI've recently hit on this realisation.

All the "dirty oil money" the lack of English, homegrown Youth players, as far as they're concered, we're not an English team.

Newman Noggs likes this.
  5. karen7

karen7

BT went with our owner is disappointed with the team and mcpointy said can pep win the CL without messi,compare to the backing the other english teams get and it's very stark the difference

Hillockblue likes this.
  6. karen7

karen7

They are racist,clear as day

CelesteItis likes this.
  7. city2

city2

Just stop reading reports on city or listening on the radio, they are never gonna give the team the praise they deserve. We could win everything and the bile will still continue, just enjoy what we are watching and fck em.

Inter Me Nan and Blueknows like this.
  8. manimanc

manimanc

5live, talksport, 606, Gillette soccer special, Monday night football, pre match build up before games I've binned them all plus I can't tell you when I last bought a newspaper.
    It's took a while but I've shut em all down.

squirtyflower likes this.
  9. El Mago86

El Mago86

Had a response from my complaint to IPSO regarding Charlie malams article about us booing Milner. The Express has printed a retraction through gritted teeth. They still cant resist getting a dig in.

Correction - Man City fans boo James Milner - 19.09.19
    In an article headlined 'Why are Man City fans booing Liverpool star James Milner in Vincent Kompany testimonial?' and published on September 11 2019 we claimed that James Milner was booed by Manchester City supporters when he 'touched the ball during the Vincent Kompany's testimonial.' To clarify, the match was between the Man City Legends and Premier League All Stars teams. The match was a celebration of Kompany's 11 years at Manchester City and to raise money for the charity 'Tackle 4 MCR' which campaigns to support homeless people in Manchester. James Milner was expected to appear as he was listed on the team sheet for the 'Man City Legends' though in fact he did not play. He has previously been booed by Manchester City supporters in their matches against Liverpool at the Etihad stadium in March 2017 and again in September 2017. In January 2019 he was again booed by Manchester City fans during the match against Liverpool. At the time of the Kompany testimonial match there were unconfirmed claims on social media that when James Milner had got off the Man City Legends' team bus he had received abuse. Those unconfirmed claims should not have formed the basis of the article and we apologise for that error. We are happy to set the record straight.

10. karen7

karen7

Haha ****s,where were they when raz got abuse for years by the dippers and then every fan in the country