Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Newman Noggs

Newman Noggs

Ha ha, well done. Those "unconfirmed claims" though ? Like "sources claim" - a license to fabricate and print complete bullshit

samarasra and GOULDYBOBS like this.
  2. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

F*cking clowns and liars.

'unconfirmed claims' form the basis of most of their sh*te, and the rest they just make up.

GOULDYBOBS likes this.
  3. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

Just the usual Express lies. I am not even sure there was a "team bus" on Vinny's matchnight. I attended all those games with Liverpool and Milner got a smattering of boos from a minority of City fans in each case. I can't remember any ex City player getting the sort of relentless treatment meted out to Sterling. I think Howard "Judas" Kendall got the most stick when we played Everton after he quit us as manager to return there.

GOULDYBOBS likes this.
  4. dickie davies

dickie davies

That's not an apology or a retraction. It's justification

5. GAZZA

GAZZA

I'm sure they'll do a similar story when Sterling gets booed at Anfield again.

6. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

That's not an apology, the Express is using the fact that he has been booed before as an excuse as to why the story was written. Doesnt mention why the 'mistake ' was made and how they got their facts so wrong unless as they say 'it was on social media '. So there we have it, the Express gets its stories of social media, they dont bother sending reports to the match or even to sit at home and watch a match. The Express reporters get their stories from social media !!

7. Groke

Groke

to be fair, booing that gobshite money grabber milner is just as bad as cheering when a player gets injured, or indeed attacking an ambulance carrying a player with a broken leg to hospital.

Last edited: 19 Sep 2019
  8. samarasra

samarasra

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Hillockblue and Newman Noggs like this.
  9. daztrueblue91

daztrueblue91

But Liverpool hung Raz out to dry whilst he was their player and stoked a fierce character assassination of the lad, just to maintain their public image of a being a ‘big club’. Oh and Raz is also black.

City on the other hand didn’t say a peep to the media about Milner and selected him like any other player. Oh and Milner is a hard-working Yorkshire lad.

Yet that Scouse shit-stain of a club still maintain that we are the ones with no class.

In fact, if Liverpool are really a classy club and the epitome of doing things the right way, then I pray to God that we aspire to be the most classless club on the planet.

I’d rather wear a rag shirt for a month than be anything like those shameless, offended by everything, arrogant, hypocritical ****s.

10. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

I might print this out at work tomorrow and use it to wipe my arse.

hammocity likes this.