Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

and how does your 'mate' know this ?
    it is the international break, there is fuck all to write about so the go to story/club is City. Now everyone knows the Sheikh isn't going to get bored it is the Pep will fuck off line. The Rags are in (terminal ?) decline but they wont print that, the scousers are cheating, lying scum but they are too frightened of them and no one gives a rats arse about Arsenal. What a load of shit.

Last edited: 10 Oct 2019
  2. karen7

karen7

That is not what he has said,it was said in a new book he said that after the everton game in 2017 he would quit if it didn't work
    Can you stop posting stuff in huge writing

cookster, laserblue and CelesteItis like this.
  3. mayo31

mayo31

Sounds a bit if a story teller your mate.

aka blue jambo likes this.
  4. Marvin

Marvin

Fulltimedevils have an interesting interview with Duncan Castles. Apparently, when Fergie retired, Mourinho was due to replace him but changed his mind after being approached by Abramovic, hence Utd's last-minute move for Moyes. He doesn't rate OGS. Comments on Allegri and Poch rumours to Man Utd, and suggests that Utd are looking to bring in a striker in the Jan window. 3 names mentioned: Dembele x 2, and Timo Werner being watched.

5. Gaz1105

Gaz1105

Liverpool fans ....accountable for nothing, offended by everything

Semper aggressus and CelesteItis like this.
  6. karen7

karen7

Wish you would stop blowing smoke up his arse marv,he hates us more than anyone

7. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

There has to be a major health warning with anything Castles says because he sources everything from Pablo Mendes (Peg's agent) and Mendes is to the truth what Donald Trump is to diplomacy. I don't believe United were interested in Peg till they became totally desperate and that Moyes was always Ferguson's first choice. I think this is just more fake news by Castles to help his pal Mendes get Peg a new job. There has been a charm PR offensive by Peg in recent weeks. Don't forget he is a total snake not least for the way he treated Chelsea's female doctor. Peg treated backroom staff at United with the same sort of contempt he did the players. I was sorry to see him leave there.

GAZZA and FootballSense like this.
  8. Marvin

Marvin

I believed him, rightly or wrongly. I don't think you can make a claim like that unless it is true, otherwise Mourinho, Ferguson etc would take him to task. I struggle to believe that Moyes was Utd's first choice. I know Duncan Castles's background to a limited extent, and his reputation would disappear, and he'd lose contacts and become regarded as untrustworthy.

9. Marvin

Marvin

Daniel Taylor has left the Guardian to join the Athletic. He'd occasionally write about City. One of their better journalists. Yet another reason not to touch the Guardian.

There are still City fans contributing to Guardian Football. Why support them? They do not support City.

CelesteItis, Withnail and Dave S like this.
  10. BigOscar

BigOscar

It's absolute bollocks, he was fucking desperate for that job and was gutted when he didn't get it. That is just Mourinho's pet journalist distributing his lies to try and cover up the fact that he got rejected by United and only got the gig when they were desperate. Diego Torres's book all the way back in 2013 already had the story of how gutted Maureen was to miss out and it's no secret how against Mourinho being appointed Charlton was

cookster, karen7 and Danny Hoekman like this.