Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Marvin

Marvin

I watched online and the commentators were making continual remarks about Pep's demeanour. They are gunning for him. No matter, we are gunning for City. As long as we know where we stand.

All we have to do is deal with the City deserters who are aiding our media opponent. Do not buy their papers, or contribute to the commercial digital sites of the mainstream media.

2. Mancini'sImaginaryCard

Mancini'sImaginaryCard

3. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

They found the selection to be both bizarre and unsurprising?

I find their characterisation interesting yet stupid.

4. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Shock horror the press try and play down a good performance and a clean sheet when we had two midfielders at centre half.

5. blueinsa

blueinsa

73% possession, just shy of 700 passes is nervy mate didn't you know?

Ban-jani likes this.
  6. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Winning by 2 clear goals, the opposition not scoring and the fact we should have had a penalty to make it 3-0.

I wish every week was as nervy.

BrianW likes this.
  7. lust overlord

lust overlord

basking in the glow of my own self importance.
    Lazy press being lazy.
    The narrative is already set City=free flowing attacking football with a dodgy defence.
    The latter has a little bit of justification due to fairly recent issues.

A positive spin on the two midfielders who played centre half without any serious problems for 80 or so minutes,would be out of the question though.

Ban-jani likes this.
  8. homerdog

homerdog

Times letters page this morning

If Manchester City's manager is so critical of the political situation in Catalonia and wants to use his media profile to condemn what he regards as Spain's lack of democracy, repression and freedom of speech and people's right to self-determination, why doesn't he look closer to his own relationship with Qatar, a country without democracy, freedom of expression or political freedom? Of course not... they are paying his wages.

I'm not sure there could be any more obvious proof of the media bias against us, printing this sort of bollocks from know-nothing readers who don't even know who are owners are. I've emailed a riposte, but I'll be amazed if they publish it!

9. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

I genuinely think it’s time the fans started fighting on the club’s behalf, make them not want to come to the Etihad if it’s that fucking bad for them the parasitic ****s,

I’m not inciting violence, but at the very least a cup of piss every now and then chucked at the press box or on a laptop by accident

10. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

did they watch the game ?!!