Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Mike Cathcart

Mike Cathcart

Team supported:
    Man City
    Interesting to scroll through the headlines of the other City stories in the mail. Nearly every one is negative or critical. Even an article about City formally complaining about Oliver's dismal performance seems to be more critical of City than the appalling Oliver Twister and the VAR.

On the BBC Silly Sally tells off her co-presenters for remarking on ex Rag ibramavichs egotistical farewell to LA. I think its more than ego - the man is a bit unhinged. Silly Sally uttered the phrase 'if you can't say anything nice about someone don't say anything at all'. I don't think that is BBC policy.

And right now in the press headlines they go on about the sacking of the CFA facilities manager because the players said the showers are too cold without mentioning the broader picture of lots of things going wrong.

And now more crap about Raz and then Bernardo and again pushing the Swedish Nose's message. If he had not played one season for the rags would a Swede leaving a US club get any mention despite talkshite calling it a hilarious message?

Quite a good haul in a few minutes for the impartial BBC sports section.

ManCityX likes this.
  2. M18CTID

M18CTID

Whereas they've completely and utterly failed to cover the very minor story about Littlewoods FC hacking our scouting system

3. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

As you say though, that’s unimportant compared to the massive news of the janitor getting the chop.

Nooks likes this.
  4. spanishblue

spanishblue

5. laserblue

laserblue

And the FA clearing City of any wrongdoing regarding Der Spiegel's false allegation (via the hacked emails) that City made illegal payments to Jadon Sancho's agent when the player was only 14. Let alone the suggestion that if this was garbage then doubt should be cast on the rest of Der Spiegel's allegations about City which were sourced from the same hacked emails.

6. Andy Conway

Andy Conway

Better still, close the buffet room so they can't stuff their faces before they dream up their hatchet jobs.

7. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

Decent piece in the i today about City's sensory room.

Bilboblue likes this.
  8. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

As I’ve said before I think it’s time a few of these ****s were taught a lesson.
    A spilt beer over a laptop here, a cup of piss there.

they constantly make watching us sound like it’s torture. How about we make that a reality?

rushts, Newman Noggs and Dave S like this.
  9. portisheadblue

portisheadblue

I’ve just read yesterday’s Times, Telegraph and Mail sports pages.

I estimate that the handshake offered by Gomez to Raheem got more column inches than City clinching the Treble.

This included the sanctification of all dipper participants and the demonization of Raz

Meanwhile the snake Syed took another of his gratuitous swipes at Pep

Must stop reading other people’s newspapers

10. JASR

JASR

A butterfly amid a hurricane.

SilvaisSkyBlue likes this.