Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. br88

br88

Had a long day and have missed all the Sports News and Rodri information. So I was just watching the BBC News sports coverage just now and after the Wimbledon news it turned to football and I thought it will be interesting to hear what they say about City's great new signing. Well, it started off with new Chelsea manager Frank Lampard which is fair enough and then it discussed the Arnautovic move to China from West Ham...I thought it strange that this move came before City's record signing of Rodri. Believe it or not the BBC then talked about the free transfer of Herrera to PSG from United and then that was it...end of sports news.

I have not really followed the biased media comments against City before but I have to say that I just sat there and thought this is just ridiculous. The Champions of England today made their record signing of 62.5M and it was not even mentioned by the BBC but the other two relatively minor transfers mentioned above were highlighted instead. I don't really know how to end this post except to say...what the hell is going on here with the BBC and the quality of their staff...quite sad really.

Marvin likes this.
  2. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Been going on for years now
    Quite sad pathetic ..and wholly unprofessional.

3. dadnlad

dadnlad

media will be in overdrive soon for anyone to win the league bar city, trying to persuade them that didn't want liverpool to win it were actual wrong and it's city buying it that's all wrong

4. deano ou812

deano ou812

It’s like they maybe think if we don’t report on them ( city) we might just go away,well unfortunately that’s not going to happen anytime soon hahaha,the majority of the media can’t take us being top dog and some can’t handle it at all hence the bile they write when it suits them,Rodri is a positive for city,so don’t report it,wouldn’t be surprised to see some shit about uefa ffp ban getting an airing next few days again..

karen7 likes this.
  5. George Hannah

George Hannah

staffed by scum at every level - simple as that

salfordbluetrue likes this.
  6. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Talkshite made me laugh , when reporting on our signing of Rhodri the knobhead news announcer stated we had paid a "mere" £62m , but when the Dippers or Rags spend far more money on signings the sarcasm in their reporting is curiously absent , just loving the pain the media are enduring during our dominance of English football and long may it continue.

Hillockblue likes this.
  7. Burtonblue

Burtonblue

Easily explained.
    They are all rags or dippers.
    Either way they’re pretty salty...

8. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    I always preferred a lemon with my salt and tequila tbf.

9. Bill

Bill

Sit back and enjoy their hurt.
    I do.

mat and cookster like this.
  10. citymad

citymad

Doesn’t bother me one bit rather nothing than read snipey comments about our spending. Get that you want us front page headlines but the more silent the better for me.