Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Blueknows

Blueknows

and less then they have spent trying to win the prem since fegie retired ( 800m and counting)

laserblue likes this.
  2. Claytop

Claytop

Foolishly tuned into Sky Sports last night, talking about the Rodri signing then afterwards put up a graphic of how much we've spent under Pep and also net spend. I'm sure we'll see the same for Klopp or even United when they spend abit of money this year...

3. bluebaja

bluebaja

Interesting one on the Mirror website today, inside a story about Liverpools new 'Wonderkid' signing. There is a video comparing the stats of 4 City / Liverpool players and then comparing Pep / Klopp. In every one Liverpool come out better off. Had to watch it 3 times before I clocked that it is the 2019/19 season but only up until 3rd Jan 2019.

4. chocovla

chocovla

It's because we're like the invisible man, we're not really here. *Gets coat*

5. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Used to piss me off now I just laugh at the piss boiling. Only issue is it an attempt to block/sway a younger fanbase away from us which is why the club should be active with all these fuckers.

Bobbyespania and bluebaja like this.
  6. Brightwells left peg

Brightwells left peg

Back in Blighty...just in time for Brexit
    Read the bbc article about new stadiums versus old. Talks about San Siro, stadium of light, spurs, west ham etc. They then talk about Maine Rd/Etihad and manage to get in a mention of Emptyhad.

Clearly written or edited by a rag.

7. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Yeah, we are also doing a bit better on the pitch than other teams who have spent around as much. Whatever united’s net spend has been over the same period, it has garnered an utterly pitiful return, not that you’ll hear it characterised in those terms.

8. Dave S

Dave S

Pleased to say that I haven’t watched Sky Sports News or listened to Talkcrap for about 2 years or more. Give it a try, it makes sense.

9. jrb

jrb

Same here.

Don’t watch Sly Sports News anymore. Don’t listen to Talk Shite. Only the 2 after 10pm, who take the piss out of every team. As for the BBC Sport, only flick through their website. I only use News Now Man City. And only click on an article if it catches my attention. I have stopped myself reading obvious biased shite against City.

salfordbluetrue and waspish like this.
  10. mad4city

mad4city

Come on, lad. I'm no fan of Sky or any of its presenters but give the woman a break.
    I'm sure you meant no harm but it's none of our business and one good thing about the modern era is that a woman can expect to do her job without being subjected to that sort of scrutiny.