Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Dave S

Dave S

Forgot to mention I haven’t bought a newspaper for over thirty years and I NEVER click on links posted on here. Enjoy City for what they are and for what we are doing now. Bollocks to the hacks writing stuff that they are paid to do. It’s of no importance whatsoever.

2. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

personally I hope the anti city shit continues, I hope they continue ignorning us, not getting behind City, ffp bullshit headlines, LFC love-in, and all the rest... I think it's the reason the team fight and work hard against this shit.... I think it keeps Pep at City fighting against it, and I think Pep likes there is no pressure like he would have at bigger media favourite clubs where the media are in his face at all times. The moment the media start treating us like Utd or LFC is the day Pep goes imo

3. br88

br88

Something amazing just happened haha!!!. I just read an article by a guy called Adam Bate on the Sky Sports website which was actually very good and informative...believe it or not this is true. It's about the management of City and how difficult it can be trying to maintain the success of the team by replacing ageing players with younger ones at the right time. The article is called "Man City age profile spells domination". It's refreshing to read a good piece of journalism for once which is very informative and not the pandering click bait crap normally served up by the media.

4. AndyTheCatalystMorrison

AndyTheCatalystMorrison

Are you being serious??? Seeing a pregnant woman makes you uncomfortable that she should go on maternity leave even though she clearly feels perfectly able to do her job? And there was me thinking we were in the 21st century.

5. mac

mac

she can't do her job when she ain't pregnant the rag cow.

6. FootballSense

FootballSense

peace frog and pizzaman like this.
  7. ccr

ccr

So you think the 21st century is better than other centuries ?....Ageist.

8. northwichblue

northwichblue

No shes just a fat ****

Shaggy likes this.
  9. karen7

karen7

Shock horror,pregnant woman on the telly

mad4city likes this.
  10. northwichblue

northwichblue

That's him finished, you wont be hearing from him again