Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Bang on. We are being trolled by them and we react to it which fuels the fires.

55yr old teenager likes this.
  2. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

If the poster wants to believe that let him, poor lamb probably believes in Santa as well.

3. Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Team supported:
    Man City

It’s not a question of what I want to believe or not, just because you don’t think it’s true doesn’t mean that it isn’t true.

Incase you haven’t read it, I recommend the book Graham Hunter wrote called ‘Barça’ it’s one of the finest football books I’ve ever read Detailing Guardiolas time at Barca, with forewords & quotes of first team players in it. It even has reviews online from players who played on that team.

Hunter is also the only English speaking journalist to have interviewed Pep as Barça manager and had behind the scenes access for the book, so I take what he has to say about Pep at face value.

you don’t have to like what he said in that article, but keep your smart little remarks to yourself.

4. mat

mat

Bollocks.

City lose to the scum so the pep fucking off shit stirring commences.

They fucking wish.

Pep is a man who fights injustice. He's staying and wont rest until every fucker that has fucked us gets it back with interest.

5. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

That Ronay piece isn't that bad, as I read it. The part about Guardiola backing Bernardo is a bit jarring, but it isn't anything like a major thrust of the whole piece.

Almost the last paragraph is:
    Perhaps it might be wise to start by changing fundamentally the way football talks about these incidents, by moving away from the idea that this is “a Manchester City fan” who stands accused of abusing Fred. Club loyalties are irrelevant here, as they are in every other form of crime.

Good luck with getting the tabloid trash, Sally Nugent and your colleague Jackson to do that, Barney.

6. jrb

jrb

BrianW and IT and Me like this.
  7. Rochdale Blue

Rochdale Blue

On one episode of that podcast you mentioned earlier, Hunter openly laughed at the idea of Pep coming to City. He declared his destination was the swamp and just shows the Muppet isn't quite the journalistic sleuth you think he is.

karen7 and Newman Noggs like this.
  8. Rolee

Rolee

BRIAC

9. Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Team supported:
    Man City

Never knew that and it’s a fair enough point of true. Appreciate that response instead of the smart sarcastic approach that would make people think it was me that wrote the piece.

10. waspish

waspish

Of course he is softening Liverpool are 14 points clear we aint a threat anymore.