Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Kenward Garg

Kenward Garg

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Paper boy. Ha! Some wise ass referred to him as a “lesbian PE teacher”.

2. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

Team supported:
    City
    At first I thought you were gonna tell us one of them Englishmen, Irishmen, Scotsmen jokes. Good post

3. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

Well I tried posting on HYS about Salah not shaking certain players hands.meeting warlords.LFC industrial espionage, and how this news doesn't get reported on..... It was removed every time I posted it, no reason given. Nothing that breached their rules! I assume an LFC fan boy moderator was at work hiding negative stuff. (Maybe at the same time promoting positive stuff)

The whole thing feels like there is a propaganda campaign going on, from the media, from their fan boys, from their club.

Dave S likes this.
  4. Bozzie

Bozzie

I posted earlier about the timing and moderating of certain City articles in the Mail but all Martin Samuel articles are treated in a very similar fashion in that comments are virtually always 'moderated' regardless of subject matter. This creates a weird imbalance in the comments section because you get a couple of early comments, then a gap of several hours, then an influx of comments being posted which nobody bothers to read. I can't for the life of me understand the reasoning behind it.

samarasra and asahartford1 like this.
  5. asahartford1

asahartford1

I have a massive distrust of that crap. I only see it when someone on here mentions an article, or find it discarded somewhere. The whole Samuel's thing is baffling to me.

6. PepInYourStep

PepInYourStep

From the BBC online live updates

He's started the last two matches they're so pathetic

7. BigOscar

BigOscar

Good old Simon Stone went one better by declaring that Liverpool were the real winners of this game.

8. mancity56

mancity56

Talksport... wow hahahaha pathetic bunch that lot are. Just completely changed peps words to slate city and our fan base. Pathetic.

Stortz likes this.
  9. RayCTID

RayCTID

They are just another bunch of turds you cannot flush

10. Stortz

Stortz

Wankers the lot of em!