Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. urban genie

urban genie

Not really, niether of them were in it last years also so as well as the armchair fan clickbait, it is new news, we and others already competing ain't

MillionMilesAway likes this.
  2. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

No they wouldnt, they get more clicks from Utd and LFC fanbases, they get even more when they talk shit about City.

3. citykev28

citykev28

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
    It is bias then. If they’re was advertising, it would be justifiable but there’s none on the bbc so they simply choose to pander to the masses.

4. DorisBlue

DorisBlue

Its not about the BBC, its the writer and/or editor etc that will either be paid or assessed on how their pieces do.
    If you’re john smith trying to make it as a writer for the BBC or whoever, you want as many people reading your stuff as possible, as many retweets shares etc.
    (I’m sure when you go on bbc website abroad there is advertising, but thats not my main point)

5. Pidge or Frank? :)

CelesteItis and Stoned Rose like this.
  6. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Both. ;)

7. Blue_eyes

Blue_eyes

A once admirable organization, respected the world over, the BBC, now a pathetic, bitter, agenda driven, biased charicature of its former self.Good old auntie beeb has been replaced with staff so up themselves with the power of the media that they no longer care about the principles and standards that they are trusted to uphold by the license payers. Clickbaiting, pandering to the masses, or whatever other excuses people make for these twts being biased is rubbish, they get their money from us anyway. The day that the license fee is scrapped and these fckers have to compete for veiwers instead of demanding money with menaces I am gonna celebrate good and proper, and I believe that day is not too far away. In fact, any political party promising this in their election campaign would get my vote in an instant. No more will I have to pay to have my club and other beliefs falsely and negatively portrayed to a worldwide audience( most of which dont even have to buy a license), absolute wnkers the lot of them.Oh, and I didnt always feel this way, it has taken them years of complacency and worse to get me to feel like this, I actually hate them.

8. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Once the license fee goes the BBC will merge with either, or both, LFCTV or MUTV, their spiritual home since the PL began.

Last edited: 14 Jul 2019
    Bobbyespania likes this.
  9. GAZZA

GAZZA

Why are there more? - Because of years of this shit.

Newman Noggs likes this.
  10. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Absolutely well said

It really pisses me off when Qusilings like Doris go on about clicks. We fucking pay for this service and they don’t meet the standards in their own charter.
    How galling is it for someone to come along and say they are just trying to get the biggest audience on board, what the fuck for?

When Sky went full United i sacked them off. I would do to the paedophilic Corporation if I could but if i do i become a criminal.