Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

He’ll be able to sign his name at the end of the article they’ve written for him. Does that count?

2. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

You believe he actually thinks ?

Bilboblue and r.soleofsalford like this.
  3. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

Simply yet another case of the media brazenly telling lies to placate their subscribers view of current affairs.
    Noneed to justify opinions although even downright lies are now presented as news.

Blueknows and Semper aggressus like this.
  4. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

They`d still have to do it in cartoon form for the fucker to understand.

5. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

There are 3 pages of comments on here having a go at ex footballers who don't rate Aguero above Kane etc. I believe you are all totally missing the point. They are deliberately saying it so he does not get the recognition, he never has and he never will. How many teams of the year has he got in ? It is a deliberate media campaign to keep us small. Most posters have mentioned Talkshite, do you honestly think, with an audience mainly of rags, dips and gooners they are going to blow smoke up Agueros bum ? You mention stats, when have they ever been relevant ? A stat last week said the Dips hold the record for the number of completed passes and no doubt idiots have listened to Merson and now quote AS FACT that Pep only buys 80mill players. Others will quote Kane scores 25 a season Aguero barely reaches 20. They do it for a reason.

6. eastmanc

eastmanc

Team supported:
    Manchester city
    Nearly spat my breakfast out when I heard the crack head say that they didn’t get the praise they deserved.

7. mat

mat

Are we sure he's been sober for a year?

manimanc and Northblue like this.
  8. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

What a complete total empty headed buffoon merson really is....can merson please enlighten us all and quote ehich players we have spent £80m-£90m on please

I am sure the last time we checked our highest was Rodri on £62.5m

Hillockblue likes this.
  9. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

So true...when you say it is a media campaign to keep us irrelevant you have hit the nail on the head. Even since the takeover in 2008 the campaign was underway. It has now been 12 years and we still have a long long way to go until any change in the media could occur

Said it all before, the reality of the situation at our club and with the way our owners have run us, scares the life out of the likes of united and liverpool

Everyone's 'so-called history or isstreee' has a starting point and it is kick started with owners having funds to get in better players. our was accelerated because we had to make the jump before the door was closed - I aint ashamed of it and any other fan demeaning it can moan till their red in the face

There is a chance that by the time I am in the twilight of my life on this planet, that our club will be the most successful English club ever.

There is a hell of a way to go in order to try and establish that, but this is what even Pep alludes too when we fight for every trophy and not just focusing on the league title or CL - it is about instilling the mentality of consistently winning trophies and building that era of dominance

10. GAZZA

GAZZA

So Klopp could get Rotherham to the Premier League - in that case he must be really underachieving with the 'world class' players he has at his disposal at Liverpool.