Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS55

A once admirable organization, respected the world over, the BBC, now a pathetic, bitter, agenda driven, biased charicature of its former self.Good old auntie beeb has been replaced with staff so up themselves with the power of the media that they no longer care about the principles and standards that they are trusted to uphold by the license payers. Clickbaiting, pandering to the masses, or whatever other excuses people make for these twts being biased is rubbish, they get their money from us anyway. The day that the license fee is scrapped and these fckers have to compete for veiwers instead of demanding money with menaces I am gonna celebrate good and proper, and I believe that day is not too far away. In fact, any political party promising this in their election campaign would get my vote in an instant. No more will I have to pay to have my club and other beliefs falsely and negatively portrayed to a worldwide audience( most of which dont even have to buy a license), absolute wnkers the lot of them.Oh, and I didnt always feel this way, it has taken them years of complacency and worse to get me to feel like this, I actually hate them.
What a great rant. Couldn't agree more.

JASR

Why are there more? - Because of years of this shit.
Indeed.

When the main BBC sports Manchester reporter gets a freebie to Perth and comes out with excruciating pieces like the ‘scouting report’ piece, then it’s just nauseating.

Forget the current best team in the country, think about the mass of supporters for Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, wolves , Newcastle and every other team in the premier league.
They should and hopefully are seething with the constant nonstories shoe Horning in as much United and Liverpool reporting as possible.
They shouldn’t be chasing ‘ratings’ and click metrics, they should be serving the entire football country. I seem to remember that was mentioned by a DG many years ago, as TV ratings declined... to offer quality over mass lowest denominator pulp. Maybe the memo didn’t reach the web dept...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.