Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

I’ve not seen any images of the rags defence costing more than Serbia’s and Brazil’s defence budgets yet!!

Gingers Dad, argyle, Ban-jani and 5 others like this.
  2. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

Nah he was never that bombastic as a manager ;-)

3. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

Who is this mystery man?

4. manchester blue

manchester blue

They still have very high standards of journalism at the BBC.

Maguire has shown no sign of trying to force through a move from Leicester and the Foxes are confident he will be committed to the club if there asking price of more than £75m is not met. (Telegraph)

5. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Jimmy Savile will be turning in his grave at the way standards have dropped at the BBC.

6. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

Clumsy that.
    Mind you, the Telegraph may not be better - it's reported that Maguire may have vented at the Leicester management over the haggling.

7. Marvin

Marvin

It was kind of understandable when Man Utd were the pre-eminent club in English football but they are not any more. What you say about the BBC goes for the rest of the media too.

City fans need to ignore it. I read the comments to the articles and they are always full of City and Liverpool fans laughing about them, but if they were ignored, then they wouldn't get as much coverage. The media will know exactly how many people view their articles and how many responses they get, and Utd will get the most thanks to City fans hating on them. Don't do it. Ignore them.

8. Marvin

Marvin

Another batch of football leaks, this time targeting PSG's Al_Khelaifi. When are they going to hit the other clubs?

9. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Well the so called Old Guard have done absolutely nothing wrong ever so I assume you are meaning the likes of Wolves and ergh Aston Villa.

Tim of the Oak likes this.
  10. crazyg

crazyg

We did have a precursor to this at the end of the FA Cup semi final the previous April, so it wasn't just a one-off.
    I originally thought that it was Balotelli's wink (correct spelling) that had caused it, but most of them had gone by then.