Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Bobbyespania

Bobbyespania

And joining in “build and bonfire “ with the rag players.

2. Mike Cledford

Mike Cledford

Team supported:
    Man City
    No point in waiting for an apology for that

3. eastmanc

eastmanc

Team supported:
    Manchester city
    Good point.

4. DorisBlue

DorisBlue

Unless i cant find them anymore, looks like spitty has deleted his tweets
    Someone knows hes over stepped then

5. CharliesRightPeg

CharliesRightPeg

He's deleted it
    Lots with pics though

6. cheekybids

cheekybids

Carragher reckons he’d have won the title if Liverpool had City’s financial clout doesn’t take into account that he’d be the first pricked they dropped for a better player.

(I know they spent a billion)

7. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

Well I'm glad I binned Skysports two years ago, employees like Carragher can get away with slagging off a premier league clubs fans and its owners without recourse.

Just imagine if Yaya slagged off dipper fans and there American owners, SSN would have it on a rolling news reel on the hour every hour.

hutton who blue likes this.
  8. lefty goldblatt

lefty goldblatt

Pep Guardiola: Manchester City boss '100% staying' with the Blues next season - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51155753

As I type, it's 06:20, and the "article" states posted 8 hours ago. Now, I'm no maths genius, but even I can work out that this "article" was posted at 22:00ish, last night.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Pep doesn't do his press conferences late at night. Maybe Mr Stone went home, kicked the cat, got pissed, and sulked for a few hours, and THEN decided to submit this non story, because Pep has said he has no plans to leave. ....oh, and it's only for next season. So he'll be peddling the same shite, next year.

9. DorisBlue

DorisBlue

There are weird curfews on when the press can release comments by managers. Some instantly, some have to wait maybe so written press can also release/print at same time

10. Mike Cledford

Mike Cledford

Team supported:
    Man City
    There will be a feature on Phil Foden described as the Stockport lniesta on Football Focus. Why do they put it on at a time when Blues are on the eay to a home match?

Nearly missed it on BBC Breakfast because they were bigging up the history of errrrr the history clubs. Presenter Naga Munchetty apparently unaware of said history so it had to be spelled out. Her football ignorance does not stop her pontificating on other matters such as VAR.

She and Silly Sally really piss me off but at least they dont do commentary screeches.

Knowing l will miss Foden plainly got me in a bad mood. City will dispel it though.