Media Thread - 2019/20

Neville Kneville

Paying homage to Kevin Prince Boateng's agent
It was kind of understandable when Man Utd were the pre-eminent club in English football but they are not any more. What you say about the BBC goes for the rest of the media too.

City fans need to ignore it. I read the comments to the articles and they are always full of City and Liverpool fans laughing about them, but if they were ignored, then they wouldn't get as much coverage. The media will know exactly how many people view their articles and how many responses they get, and Utd will get the most thanks to City fans hating on them. Don't do it. Ignore them.
I don't click on Utd pieces on the whole, & click on many City ones but am being pushed pure Utd by Google, M.E.N. etc in my news updates.

It is deliberate.

jrb

Sly Sports News sources understand that......

'Man Utd want Maguire more than Man City'

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol believes Manchester United are more determined than rivals Manchester City to sign Leicester and England's Harry Maguire.

It really is hard to believe that Sly Sports News is the UK’s leading and most watched sports news TV programme. And that includes their online content.

It’s run and produced by f***ing halfwits.

Gorton_Tubster

tbh more determined is probably correct, we couldnt give a shit for Maguire for the money Utd want to pay.

If they really wanted to have a go at us it would have said "Maguire wants to join United"

jimharri

tbh more determined is probably correct, we couldnt give a shit for Maguire for the money Utd want to pay.

If they really wanted to have a go at us it would have said "Maguire wants to join United"
SSN now saying that Leicester could be looking at somewhere nearer to £90m. Yep; nine-fucking-ty million. No, thank you very much.

Don't have an account?

Register now!