Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterbells

Not been following any mainstream footy journalism since May - just wondering if my fav journo Martin Samuel had been saying anything about us in the M**l over the summer.

rabby

SSN now saying that Leicester could be looking at somewhere nearer to £90m. Yep; nine-fucking-ty million. No, thank you very much.
The weird thing is although their fans ambitions are being neutered by the club they still expect some sort of statement signing.
Unfortunately for them that statement has been reduced to someone like McGuire.
Leicester know this and even if everyone else withdraws interest the mugs will still vastly overpay.

Blue Mist

Team supported
just give me equality
The weird thing is although their fans ambitions are being neutered by the club they still expect some sort of statement signing.
Unfortunately for them that statement has been reduced to someone like McGuire.
Leicester know this and even if everyone else withdraws interest the mugs will still vastly overpay.
To be fair they used to set their sights on Ronaldo (never got him) then Bale, (never got him either) now they are down to McGuire (might get him) Their statement signing is soon likely to be the 15 year old managers son from Perth Glory.

rabby

To be fair they used to set their sights on Ronaldo (never got him) then Bale, (never got him either) now they are down to McGuire (might get him) Their statement signing is soon likely to be the 15 year old managers son from Perth Glory.
Yeah rapidly turning into statements of failure.

mat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.