Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. franksinatra

franksinatra

Thanks for the info.

For the record you chose to interact with me not the other way round, I just gave you the courtesy of a reply.

But yes, you are correct just because something is written in a blog would not make me immediately believe it and I would probably challenge elements or seek further clarification for bits I was uncomfortable with, how strange.

Last edited: 24 Jan 2020
  2. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Watching Best Premier League Goals on Sky 1992/1993.

Garry Flitcroft scores for a team in sky blue, navy socks, away at Forest.

The only side in English football history to play in sky blue and navy socks. This teams badge has a Lancashire red rose on and a ship taken from the Manchester cost of arms. This is all in full view as he celebrates and the camera zooms in.

Sky have it down as Flitcroft scoring for Coventry City.

****s

r.soleofsalford likes this.
  3. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

And being replicated by PiGMOB’s inconsistencies this season

cheekybids likes this.
  4. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Both at the NS end and both dodgy as fuck in a 0-4 defeat.

I was in windy corner and swear he was smiling giving the second one after the abuse he got for the first decision.

5. petrusha

petrusha

Here's the footage. The decision not even to book the late Gary Ablett when he takes out Clive Allen, who's through on goal, was the worst of the lot IMO.

6. lefty goldblatt

lefty goldblatt

What's been getting on my tits in the last few months, is BBC Radio Manchester's reporting on the dippers.

I tune in for their sports news (at half past the hour) on the APPALLING Chelsea Norris programme, and you can guarantee there'll be a Klopp/player interview aired the morning after a game. Why are we hearing this? I'll bet my last 50p that BBC Radio Merseyside aren't doing the same for us or the rags. Media City must be infiltrated with those twunts, too.

Hillockblue likes this.
  7. laserblue

laserblue

Against Stoke in 2010-11 Micah scored a late opener but Stoke scored an even later equaliser. When leaving the field after the final whistle the cameras showed Walton gleefully giving a clenched fist salute to the Stoke fans.

8. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

I think amongst his worst 'decisions' was the Skrtel studs in the back against one of our forwards.

Struggling to remember who it was & not got time to search as about to watch Melbourne on the telly. But Walton was definitely a twat. His last game was Everton v us he'd requested it specially.

9. Ballet-on-ice

Ballet-on-ice

Did we lose that last match?

10. Marvin

Marvin

CelesteItis and Centurions like this.