Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban-jani

Watching Best Premier League Goals on Sky 1992/1993.

Garry Flitcroft scores for a team in sky blue, navy socks, away at Forest.

The only side in English football history to play in sky blue and navy socks. This teams badge has a Lancashire red rose on and a ship taken from the Manchester cost of arms. This is all in full view as he celebrates and the camera zooms in.

Sky have it down as Flitcroft scoring for Coventry City.

****s

squirtyflower

This was written in 2012

In 21 matches refereeing Manchester United over eight seasons, the Reds have won 15, drawn 6 and lost 0.
In the same period, Walton has officiated 13 Manchester City games with only 3 ending in victory for the Citizens with 6 defeats.

But the last four years of refereeing from Mr Walton are even more revealing.

Manchester United 11 wins, 4 draws and 0 defeats (15 matches 37 points)
Manchester City 0 wins, 3 draws and 4 defeats (7 matches 3 points).

In 22 matches over four seasons, Man Utd have NEVER LOST with Walton in charge while City have NEVER WON.

Or take the last three seasons where the cumulative points difference between United and City is 27 points - fully 18 of these points are due to the supposedly unconscious biases of an old man.
And being replicated by PiGMOB’s inconsistencies this season

lefty goldblatt

What's been getting on my tits in the last few months, is BBC Radio Manchester's reporting on the dippers.

I tune in for their sports news (at half past the hour) on the APPALLING Chelsea Norris programme, and you can guarantee there'll be a Klopp/player interview aired the morning after a game. Why are we hearing this? I'll bet my last 50p that BBC Radio Merseyside aren't doing the same for us or the rags. Media City must be infiltrated with those twunts, too.

laserblue

Both at the NS end and both dodgy as fuck in a 0-4 defeat.

I was in windy corner and swear he was smiling giving the second one after the abuse he got for the first decision.
Against Stoke in 2010-11 Micah scored a late opener but Stoke scored an even later equaliser. When leaving the field after the final whistle the cameras showed Walton gleefully giving a clenched fist salute to the Stoke fans.

blue b4 the moon

Against Stoke in 2010-11 Micah scored a late opener but Stoke scored an even later equaliser. When leaving the field after the final whistle the cameras showed Walton gleefully giving a clenched fist salute to the Stoke fans.
I think amongst his worst 'decisions' was the Skrtel studs in the back against one of our forwards.

Struggling to remember who it was & not got time to search as about to watch Melbourne on the telly. But Walton was definitely a twat. His last game was Everton v us he'd requested it specially.

Ballet-on-ice

I think amongst his worst 'decisions' was the Skrtel studs in the back against one of our forwards.

Struggling to remember who it was & not got time to search as about to watch Melbourne on the telly. But Walton was definitely a twat. His last game was Everton v us he'd requested it specially.
Did we lose that last match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.