Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. slick

slick

Tell me that article doesn't mention 'Net Spend' and I'll read it.

2. slick

slick

Or any article come to think of it that compares City to Liverpool.

3. nmc

nmc

Noticed tonight what a class act Gabby Logan is compared to that horrible Cates woman

ADVERTISEMENT

4. kenzie115

kenzie115

BBC live text for the Liverpool FA Cup game:

DISALLOWED GOAL

Liverpool 0-0 Shrewsbury

CHALKED OFF!!

Shaun Whalley's finish is fine, he is not offside but a Shrewsbury player is deemed to be offside in the build-up.

It remains 0-0 and LiVARpool strikes again.

Not always us . . .

5. jimharri

jimharri

6. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

If anyone fancies an insight in to what happens when Nick Harris is challenged on an alleged Liverpool criminal act, read the thread starting at this response. Notice that he almost immediately frames this as the doing of “unethical Man City employees” (even though they no longer worked for use when the hacking incidents took place), goes in to an exchange trying to obfuscate Liverpool’s responsibility, then (presumably) reacts badly to being called out on his hypocrisy, and posts many responses, but then subsequently deletes almost all of them later.

I hope you are reading this Nick and can see how farcical this response and your subsequent whitewashing of your involvement was (an act of which you are, ironically, always accusing City). It’s interesting that you have one standard for yourself and a completely different standard for City and its supporters. And you wonder why many question your agenda and objectivity, even beyond BM.

7. paulron32

paulron32

Long time lurker on here but don't post very often.

I had a run in with Harris last night. I challenged him and called him out for calling Blues loons, asked his stance on hacking. Standard responses like above and he has no views on hacking, it was settled in his view, as was FFP but that's back on the agenda eh Nick! Suggested that's because it doesn't fit his agenda and once again we're all conspiracy theorists and loons. Called him a basic hack with a clear and obvious agenda and the poor little lamb got all bent out of shape accusing me of name calling. I referred him back to his 'loon' comments, he refused to comment after that.

I'd encourage all blues to challenge him and the WhatsApp group on Twitter, for so-called professional journalists they have a very strange idea of fair and balanced and it's incredibly worrying just how easily they get rattled when challenged on it.

8. alexmcity

alexmcity

Team supported:
    City
    Media are doing good job at turning blues against the manager. You need only to look at threads on here questioning Pep's 'tinkering' with tactics, players....Good for them media...

Last edited: 5 Feb 2020
    CelesteItis, mccity, colblue and 2 others like this.
  9. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

He's with the Mail on Sunday now, isn't he?
    The 'no view' may just be a rote response dictated by the legal team. Mullock has already pointed out that 'one club' doesn't want the story out.

10. jrb

jrb

Does anyone know who owns and runs Liverpool.com? It’s come out of nowhere, it’s got a very slick website, akin to the Liverpool Echo’s, and it’s basically an attack Dog website, constantly attacking City. It’s akin to a Liverpool FC propaganda machine.