Media Thread - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrusha

[Nick Harris] is really a blogger for Liverpool to put out anti City propaganda!

What fair minded person after a team just won the domestic quad his first questions was asking Pep if he is taking a bung?! That’s is someone who is getting back handers! A utter bottom feeder.

There are two Harrises. The one who asked that after the FA Cup final was Rob Harris of PA Sport.

blueju

He is really a blogger for Liverpool to put out anti City propaganda!

What fair minded person after a team just won the domestic quad his first questions was asking Pep if he is taking a bung?! That’s is someone who is getting back handers! A utter bottom feeder.
He should have got a backhander right across his forehead for asking that

petrusha

Just trying to get into their way of viewing others

You're getting it all wrong, I'm afraid. They ask such questions of Pep because they're fearless, truth-seeking paragons of integrity shining a light on questions of the most crucial public interest. If any of us, however, dares to query whether one of them might have an ulterior motive for taking the stance they do, then we're tinfoil-hatted conspiracist loons deserving of nothing more than naked derision in response. Hope this helps. ;)

Scaring Europe to Death

“I know they’ve got a few injuries, and a huge game in Kiev in midweek. but it’s disgraceful how Manchester City disrespected the competition today”

(Alan Shearer Stamford Bridge 2016)

“I don’t have a problem with the team that Klopp has selected tonight”

(Alan Shearer 2020)

And you wonder why City fans despise the media

TheCentralScrutinizer

Team supported
Manchester city
“I know they’ve got a few injuries, and a huge game in Kiev in midweek. but it’s disgraceful how Manchester City disrespected the competition today”

(Alan Shearer Stamford Bridge 2016)

“I don’t have a problem with the team that Klopp has selected tonight”

(Alan Shearer 2020)

And you wonder why City fans despise the media
there's no way that prick won't have remembered that.....another shithouse taking the dollar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.