Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Marvin

Marvin

I did. There was just a short online form to complete.

I would like to see how they get out of it because I have got them on two points: factually incorrect transfer data and a link to the UAE which is just not credible.

So far I have had a holding reply from Ipso acknowledging receipt. I may also contact City about Liverpool.com in general.

2. laserblue

laserblue

With all tickets for adults at £15, young persons (17-21) £5 and kids (under 17) for a quid. The scousers can't resist a bargain but they still couldn't fill their stadium.

GOULDYBOBS and SilvaisSkyBlue like this.
  3. City Raider

City Raider

One of the best prem players of the modern era rejects United to move to Italy. A prem reject plying his trade in China takes paycut to play for the rags. Guess which makes BBC sport headline.

hutton who blue likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Rolee

Rolee

Just goes to show what we're up against. That's ridiculous.

5. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

Just escate.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

6. Gremlin

Gremlin

I'm sure this will be teaching you to suck eggs, but rather than just saying 'it's all rubbish' you need to calmly point to freely available information, such as the financial reports and the share of PL/Cl money that is available online and show IPSO that they are making a blanket statement which is clearly demonstrated as false by easily available information - i.e. something a real journalist could easily check...

7. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

They have even failed to mention the recent US investment as well as our huge commercial revenues and the fact the Sheikh has trebled the value of his investment. It is essentially a fake news operation.

8. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Having gone down this path with a few other inaccurate (or completely fabricated) anti-City articles over the past few years, I very much doubt they take any corrective action, even if you do submit a complaint citing readily available, reliable sources for information countering the dubious claims made. Generally speaking, with sport-related “journalism”, and especially related to Liverpool or United (both of which extensive reach within the community), the complaints are ignored or endlessly explained away.

But I admire your effort.

9. Mike Cledford

Mike Cledford

Team supported:
    Man City
    I will look at your articles in KoftK a bit more closely now Kevin

10. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Team supported:
    just give me equality
    Or even more sinister, no doubt owned by Fenway Sports. Own and control.