Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. jrb

jrb

They just keep on coming.

Chris Sutton is adamant that Fernandinho wouldn't even make Liverpool's bench in the current position he is playing in as he tried to highlight just how poor Manchester City's defence has been this season.

2. Mike Cledford

Mike Cledford

Team supported:
    Man City
    It seems a large part of the media is trying too hard in their efforts to convince people that the nobody United were forced to sign was a rag fan as a kid complete with indistinct pics of a group of African kids one of them wearing a rags shirt. Why do they think this is such a big deal for a loaned player?
    Far more interesting to me would be a rogues gallery showing football reporters in their true colours as kids. There would be more red than in Moscow on 1st of May

3. cleavers

cleavers

I stopped reading at "Chris Sutton", he should be on talksport that's about his level and mode of operation.

Rosler's Mullet, Dave S and peewit57 like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Whymewhynot

Whymewhynot

Team supported:
    Mighty blues
    Sutton is a clown, to be fair Fernandinho wouldn’t be centre half for them

GOULDYBOBS likes this.
  5. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Team supported:
    just give me equality
    To give you an idea of what we as City and its fans are facing I give you $ky and it's Celtic racism/sectarianism attack. (@Magicpole)
    $ky did an interview with a Rangers player who is south American and for that reason he answered in his native tongue as he is still not fully conversant in English let alone Jock. The interview had subtitles, The subtitles must have been done by someone who stopped doing Spanish at the age of 13, either that or $ky deliberately lied as they bear no resemblance to his replies. Celtic have rightly complained because they have had a Spanish interpreter look at what was said compared to what $ky subtitled. The player did not complain of any racism by Celtic fans. $ky lied.

The point of this post is; do not believe anything you hear or see without double checking it. The Media have an agenda to drive up clicks to make money, for that reason they will blatantly lie about us, Celtic anybody. They will lie positively about the rags and Dips and negatively about anyone else.

6. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    They have been caught red handed trying to call us racists. The word coming out us that they didn't do the translation. That it was Rangers PR, who wanted to try and justify Morelos throat slitting gesture. That may be shit, but even agreeing to be part of that situation shows where the loyalties lie with Sky Scottish staff.

We need to take this all the way. Thousands of Celtic fans have complained to Sky that if the ****s invoked aren't sacked, we will cancel our subscription, me included.

We have to put up with this shit all the time. From trying to sell our players. Telling the world that players knocked us back when we haven't even bid. Any controversial thing that happens is the main focus after any game. Griff stood on a Hamilton player and got booked. The reaction as on the level that he fucked him on the park. Morelos has stamped on three of our players and never even been booked. Add in the times he's done it to other teams and you're into double figures. But, that's ok, because he's committed, robust and a Ranger. I do notice that if there is a headline about City, its overwhelmingly negative. They don't like you either. The only and best way to fuck them up, is to win. That kills them.

7. RayCTID

RayCTID

Gerrard is an ex Liverpool Captain (who had their own racism issues with a player) who happens to be Rangers current manager. Sky are in completely in love with all things scouse, and Gerrard will more than likely have a few contacts at Sky. Rangers were in the title race up until a few weeks ago but they have blown that and are using a few dirty tricks to gain an advantage. What better method than The Media (Sky on this occasion) to do that.

Last edited: 6 Feb 2020
    Magicpole likes this.
  8. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    +1
    Right on the money. Rangers have actually been fined and had a part of their stand closed for, you guessed it, Racism. That's forgotten though. If they had been us, the world would have been blown off its axis with our Press reaction. They are trying to create a siege mentality, blaming everyone for the fact they are going to fail again. The simple fact is we are better. Much better. We were fucking woeful the last game. The worst and most cowardly display I've ever seen from a Celtic team. The very least is to fight. They had to sort that out and we have, but I haven't forgot it and neither should fucking they. A win at Ibrox is coming.

9. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    We have taken the ****s to task. Well done the club.

10. Blue tube

Blue tube

Must be nice for your club to have a backbone